What Is Your Favorite Fictional Book?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you never read the bible?

the bible is like final fantasy 7 (pun intended...including the 7)...u get to the end and dont remember shit about the entire thing

now reading the quaran...was when i realized i needed to put the morphine down.

if someone dosent believe in buddha, footsteps on the diamond path really helped my life.

and pimpology by pimpin ken. shout out to both of those motivational books

Dec 17, 2004
you never read the bible?

the bible is like final fantasy 7 (pun intended...including the 7)...u get to the end and dont remember shit about the entire thing

now reading the quaran...was when i realized i needed to put the morphine down.

if someone dosent believe in buddha, footsteps on the diamond path really helped my life.

and pimpology by pimpin ken. shout out to both of those motivational books
nah. only read books here and there from it, but that shits too long. and towards the end its too much of paul's crap. quran on the other hand...nice and short...that book is tight. tao te ching is another great gook one...well i guess its not fiction but its still tight

Gas One

May 24, 2006
the BFG was cool but i think he was a child molestor

like why the fuck was he so friendly

its real apparent he didnt have any giant pussy to fuck

so why the fuck was he hanging out w kids and where were the kids parents

i know if my son was like yo imma go chill with BFG id be like u grounded..till we figure out why u hangin with men 30 years older and 5,000 feet your size

Gas One

May 24, 2006
I cant remember the name of this dude or his books but it was a bald dude, and his books were like, hella naked women drawn but like twisted together, or like a dude with a 100 foot penis throwing it to a running girl liek a javelin....all the shit was drawings..but that dude inspired me to be who i am now..

ah fuck almost rememebred his name...something liek saul silverman i think

if someone dosent remind me ill find out by tonight
i used to sneak and read it at my uncles house because the content wasnt somethign i was allowed to see at that age