What is everyone's beef with Eminem?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
Eminem is TIGHT...thats all there is to it... he does whine a bit... but thats one of the reason that a lot of people like him... he is bitchin for all those people who are afraid to and shit... .. . .. ... AND I dont know what the fuck BROKE is talkin about him being fake...

Dec 30, 2002
I don't got no Beef wit Em just ain't fuckin wit Tech; and I do exspecially as a Black male have a problem wit the fact that just Bekuz Em is white the industry pushes his shit harder. He's even admitted to that. However dude is one of the better rappers in the game, but I could do away wit all the dissin, tryin rap like he thuggin now shit, and the pop star/ baby momma drama shit. Oh and all that homo shit gots to go but overall homie got skills.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I like Eminem. All his cd's are tight. I just cant stand to listen to it for awhile or when they play it all the time.

And Lejo_broke... come on man, Dre is a killer. Dre is dope as fuck and is a pioneer in the rap game. Just because you like Tech and Tech is diffrent doesnt mean that people cant listen to other shit.

Jan 7, 2003
Eminem

I never feel any of Eminem's funny radio songs.. n shit. lol BUT i give him props on tha shit that aint on tha radio. like when he raps with that angry voice and don;t say funny shit and use those chessy voice sounds effects. then he's tight.. when he gets mad.. n shit then i can listen to him. but i can;t stand none of those funny raido. songs.. can;t take em serious. but i guess they won;t let me put tha hard shit on the radio. since the radio is a bunch of pussies...

But yeaaa the only radio song i've liked from Em was Lose Yourself. casue he wasn't sayin funny shit. he was serious.. i only like to listen to his serious shit.. no funny shit...
But i think him n tech would be coo if he did the Angry.. serious style. but if he used his funny wacky style with chessy beats. HELL FUCKIN NO!!! only his hard style would work with Tech N9ne... in my opionin....

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
For the record......

Jimmy Iovine, VP of interscope i think, suggested that Em make a "radio friendly song" for The Marshal Mathers LP. You guessed it, he made Em make "The Real Slim Shady". So I believe the record company is pretty much responsible for the shit you hear on the radio.

Also.....fuck anyone who has a problem with Eminem cause he's white......kidding or not thats some dog shit.

Nick

Jan 7, 2003
OHH yeaaa You right man... yeaaaa alos major labels sometimes choose what songs are finally put on albums.. n shit.. Yeaaaa Well either way i give Em hella props fo tha hardcore shit... I just dont really like that many radio songs. from ANy rapper lately.... I wish Tech n9ne was played in my city.. tho...:(

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
techn9nehq said:
Jimmy Iovine, VP of interscope i think, suggested that Em make a "radio friendly song" for The Marshal Mathers LP. You guessed it, he made Em make "The Real Slim Shady". So I believe the record company is pretty much responsible for the shit you hear on the radio.
indeed

i saw that on VH1's "Ultimate Albums: The Marshall Mathers LP"