What is everyone's beef with Eminem?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i just don't like the fact that he tries TOO HARD to push the envelope... but that's eminem as a person... i have nothing against him as a lyrcist... a song with him and tech would be tight

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
For me everything Em does plays out real quick. He is a great MC and actually has talent but I don't ever get the feeling like I gotta hear his shit. Once or twice is enuff for me. Plus I hate his rappin voice. What the f***! He needs to listen to Dear Mama that's for sure.

Dec 30, 2002
www.DrDilznik.com
Eminem is one of the tighest wordsmith's I have ever heard, he works hard, and comes up with some great concepts with his music, but it's something about him that pisses me off. MTV, Newsweek, Movies, Award Shows, 93.3, 95.7, dudes all over the place, Mainstream is killing him, got him wearing do rags n shit. Dressin like a thug, making songs dissing Pop Stars, when as much as he claims to hate them he is one of them. He should just get with Justin Timberlake, so they can cry each other a river..............................

Jul 7, 2002
Good rapper....

Whines a bit too much for me.....

Can't say he sold out..he doing the same shit he has always done...he just has people with money behind him that have the ability to put him everywhere.

DON"T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME

Oct 27, 2002
fake lyrics as in what he says he does isnt true!! you fool!! its all jesus tho! i dont know whats all the hype wit all that 8 mile shit lose yourself is a sucka ass song!!! ... i prefer 70 mile!!

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Nothin.
He's a great lyricist, one of the best.
I don't necessarily condine everythin he does but he's livin his life.

Peops say he sucks are ignorant. He's one of the best ... dislikin him is one, ignorin skills is another.
Look at what happened to Tech all those years .. ignorin of skills.

Nov 14, 2002
Eminem was good when he put out his first album, then he re-released it under a different name, then re-re-released it under a different name.

How many songs can I hear about this little white bitch slappin' Carson Daly, and killing Kim.

Here's the formula:

500000 parts Eminem
2 parts Dr. Dre beat
1 part reference to fighting famous people
3 parts wacky video

Mix it up, slap an "E" on it and send it out. We're goin quadruple platinum.

H

H. T. B

Eminem is tight, he's on a whole other level then most of these underground rappers. He is doing what needs to be done STACK THAT LUCCI!