What is a L?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
magnus777 said:
I've never seen two zags at 90 degrees. So, how would that work?
How it works is, you have one paper like ur rolling a normal joint, then you line up the other paper ( or just a thing strip of paper) perpendicular to the first one at the end ur gonna smoke out of, so the edges of the papers line up. The extra paper makes the tip sturdier so u can take bigger, cleaner hits and dont burn ur fingers as easily. I recommend it if ur into joints, but takes some practice. Dont feel like drawing a diagram, sorry.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
or just rip a piece of the zig pack off n roll it up n stick it intothe end youre hittin n it should try to unroll a lil n stay right in there

but there's no reason at all to smoke two papers when you can jus smoke one

im usually cuttin my papes down a lil so there aint so much extra paper
but thats only when im rollin the good shyt

Sep 11, 2002
Slide said:
How it works is, you have one paper like ur rolling a normal joint, then you line up the other paper ( or just a thing strip of paper) perpendicular to the first one at the end ur gonna smoke out of, so the edges of the papers line up. The extra paper makes the tip sturdier so u can take bigger, cleaner hits and dont burn ur fingers as easily. I recommend it if ur into joints, but takes some practice. Dont feel like drawing a diagram, sorry.
Now that makes a little more sense. BTW, I wished I could see a diagram. (...to scale, of course.)

Sep 26, 2002
Gothomrida said:
A L is when you have to zags at a 90 degree angle. Hence the L shape, you roll up the zaggs and you have and L.

NO an L is not a blunt, although that was a good answer and close, but an L is 2 papers at a right angle.

L's are also called spliffs.
man, even i knew that and I DONT SMOKE, and never smoked

so i was kinda suprised with all the people who had no idea... but fuck it. none of my fuckin bsness

Apr 28, 2003
Bongs are the bomb. With the right weed, and a smaller smoking group. I think we all have to agree bongs get you ripped. Whoever was talking about ice hits, ice hits are awesome. The best way to smoke if your lungs hurt. Water filtration!

Blunts though.. gotta love 'em. I'm a blunt pro now. :cool: Can't roll a joint to save my life. You'd think it was easier, since I'm a girl, and joint papers are smaller... but just can't do it. I either pencil pack joints... or whine until we get a cigar. heh.

To who gets burnt fingers smoking joints and blunts: Get a roach clip. I'm making hemp bracelets with teeny alligator clips that are *perfect* roach clips. Make nice bracelet closures too.