What is a L?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
"Smoke a L in the back of the Benz"

I know Im a dumbass, but what is a L?

Is it a Chewie Louie?

(Ive wondered for some time, and nobody I know can tell me).

Nov 14, 2002
In case someone doesn't want to bother checking links for the answer, an "L" is a blunt....

Which is a cigar with the tobacco taken out, and replaced with marijuana.

Nov 14, 2002
My opinion, a blunt you can rip off of and get a fat hit... and a blunt, you can see how it's burnin'.

But when you throw shit into a bong, and you pack the slide, you can sometimes burn the entire slide by accident... Depends on how dry the trees are.

Bongs are fun, but if it's my weed.... It's not goin' in.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Zer0.MediA said:
Bongs are fun, but if it's my weed.... It's not goin' in.
I'm all about cool smoke. Smoke a joint or a blunt, and the shorter it gets the hotter the smoke hitting your throat. Do that all day long for a few days on end, and my throat will hurt like hell. The bong mitigates that problem quite a bit.

I think my most pleasurable smoking experience was when we filled a small bong w/ snow and little water. The smoke was so cold it just "sunk" in your lungs.

Aug 2, 2002
A L is when you have to zags at a 90 degree angle. Hence the L shape, you roll up the zaggs and you have and L.

NO an L is not a blunt, although that was a good answer and close, but an L is 2 papers at a right angle.

L's are also called spliffs.