What happen at the Jay Z concert.Memphis Bleek was reppin Get Low and talkin shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
the reason i spoke up on here, cause this shit is goin on forever. i don't care about your little beef with each other at all, that is comedy. the post is done with. start another one if you wanna beef with dood. i don't even know if this is the right place for it. and i can't stand when people think they are kickin real talk or chop and ain't really sayin nothin. let it go and go yoke him in person. words don't hurt anybody. stay up folk, quit with this nonsense

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
if i were to start a new thread, then that shit would get closed, deleted or somethin'.... and trust me, i've told his punk ass to meet up wit me at least 10 times over the past 7 months (yes, 7 months, and he has my address and contact info) so i can put his bitch ass in line, but no lucc.... so i'm knowin' he's a scared little cupcake ass bitch who's 5150 off that internet courage juice and i'm a have to take this matter into my own hands..... mark my words.

W

way2major

CHRISDOGG14
Noble

i don't know which is worse, hating on seff the gaffla or net bangin. i'd say net bangin. i no longer care about this shit until someone from rocafella is dead or jt comes on here and says something. and didn't seff leave get low at a time when jt needed him the most??????? yes he did. damn near all of get low turned theri back on jt when he lost his deal with priority. no real homeboys would quit kickin it with you if you lost paper, they help you get back up. the only reason they were crackin was JT. the rest of them were mediocre except for san quinn. JT is the real hogg of the group and i'd say he's the real gaffla too. chew on that
I guess EA is a bitch made hoe who cant stop hating on Real muthafuckin Oakland veterans who have folks in the Fillmoe. I guess EA has to gang bang in Union City as a real Deep East Oakland nigga aint trippin on turfs unless some outsider , like EA keeps seeling wolf tickets. Watch your back EA at Union Landing.

W

way2major

EA is the Busta better known as Soak Game

He is always in my mix. He always trying to PM any one to take his side. He be some Busta from Union City. I be from Deep East Oakland and he hates the fact that I have more game than him.