What happen at the Jay Z concert.Memphis Bleek was reppin Get Low and talkin shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
W

westcoastridaz

Jay Z was backing up Memphis Bleek at the Shoreline . They was yelling Get Low together. They try to make fools of the West Coast Get Low. They started talking about they had more money and they were more real. That shit made me furious. Whats up that shit. Then Jay Z started kissing 2 Pac ass when 2pac never liked Jay Z. He then started praising Biggie, 2Pac's contract killa

Apr 25, 2002
for real. its time to ride if they are puttin yall down. fuck that shit. Get Quinn to spit one that will burn Jay Z's whiskers right off his fat face.

May 29, 2002
fuck that. jt needs to blast both them. he should get nas up in it and try to put this beef on a national level. let people know who the real get low is. they need to hit the marcy projects and make them really get low. lol.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
shoot, i am already out here on long island in ny. press the button jt and i'm on it. but that faggot jay z lives in jersey now, he ain't even live in ny, how about that for a batch?? and memphis bleek is a little ho made botch. i forget about him until someone brings him up on here. do em both for all i care, no one will miss em. that's my 14 cents. stay up

Jun 12, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
fuck that. jt needs to blast both them. he should get nas up in it and try to put this beef on a national level. let people know who the real get low is. they need to hit the marcy projects and make them really get low. lol.
ya that be hard glp n nas would smash on em

May 29, 2002
lmao. I guess its my fault. I meant blast as in on wax. hahaha. but hey, kill em both if u wanna. thats 2 less fake ass muthafukkas 2 deal with.

F

feardotcom

Nigga is on

Big Block Records in Detroit taking the Record Companies name from Frisco. Its backed by the Shady fake Gangsta Benzino.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I saw the posters all over WHEREHOUSE MUSIC and I was kind of shocked. I feel what yall saying about "name stealing" but it shouldn't be life or death ya smell what I'm cooking?

Apr 25, 2002
Young Lou said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I saw the posters all over WHEREHOUSE MUSIC and I was kind of shocked. I feel what yall saying about "name stealing" but it shouldn't be life or death ya smell what I'm cooking?
If someone took Big Block records it WILL be life or death.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i am from the 831, watsonville to be exact, but i live in new york now cause i am in the military, but you right, i have only met a few solid fools out here, the rest are perps, straight suckelles. they ain't got the game out here and they don't know what the hell life is about, it is rediculous out here. and 99 percent of the rappers are weak and sound hella fake, i can't dig em cause they just ain't real, that's my 14 cents, spend it wisely

foshow,always reresent that west coast,and pop yo colla on them hoes,they don't know.i'll go to the east wit a muthafuckin shirt that reads:west til i die bitch dont ask why.them niggaz can't come to cali wearin no shit like that thayll get tha ass kill,or whoop badddddly.one to all my real niggaz.and i aint hatin i aint never been to tha east coast fuckem if you ask me......

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i didn't like if before i got here and hate it even more since i am here. the only good thing about the east coast is, they still have churches out here. it has helped me out in my walk with the Lord. otherwise, this place is the worst place i have spent an extended amount of time in, hands down

Apr 25, 2002
ant-a-mosscity said:
foshow,always reresent that west coast,and pop yo colla on them hoes,they don't know.i'll go to the east wit a muthafuckin shirt that reads:west til i die bitch dont ask why.them niggaz can't come to cali wearin no shit like that thayll get tha ass kill,or whoop badddddly..
I DARE YOU. Don't believe the hype. People will take you out anywhere in the world.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i live here in ny. they ain't gonna trip on me talking about west coast all day. if you say fuck the east coast until the point where it's fightin words, it will happen. but this post is senseless cause jt don't even care obviously, this get low gonna get taken from him if he don't speak up

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i don't know which is worse, hating on seff the gaffla or net bangin. i'd say net bangin. i no longer care about this shit until someone from rocafella is dead or jt comes on here and says something. and didn't seff leave get low at a time when jt needed him the most??????? yes he did. damn near all of get low turned theri back on jt when he lost his deal with priority. no real homeboys would quit kickin it with you if you lost paper, they help you get back up. the only reason they were crackin was JT. the rest of them were mediocre except for san quinn. JT is the real hogg of the group and i'd say he's the real gaffla too. chew on that

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
aint nobody on here net bangin........... boy whut u talkin bout
do u see me claimin some set on here? NO......... only thing u seein me do is spittin some real choppage..... an u have no clue what the fuk's goin on here so don't worry about what the fucc the next man says if he aint said nothin to u......... it don't concern u none at all

westcoastdiccridaz aka DeepEastHoin' don't get caught slippin..... every time u try to speak on shit, it makes me wanna yoke the fucc out yo punk ass..... when I come to yo school, i'm craccin' yo jaw on site........ u owe me gas money fo the siccness BBQ also coz that's the main reason i went, to break u off somethin terrible..... cake azz muthafuka