what gat to school shows will you be at?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2007
Mars should be recieving the photos I printed for yall today via fedex...

PS....I've been trying to get ahold of him..and his phone is off I'm guessing because he has no service...If anyone talks to him please let him know the package will be delivered TODAY (3/3/09)

thanks and enjoyy

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
lol @ mars's answering machine. DUN DUN DUN YOU'VE REACHED MARS OF MAD INSANITY RECORDS AND RED PLANET ENTERPRISES, the shit sounds so epic

Jul 4, 2007
I know...first time i heard it i thought he was messing with me so I'm sittin there yelling "MARIO! SHUT UP IM TALKING!" yeah...then a long BEEEEEEEEEEEP....

oops.

For reals tho...i need to know if the person recieved the package...shits for about $150..lol

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
I know...first time i heard it i thought he was messing with me so I'm sittin there yelling "MARIO! SHUT UP IM TALKING!" yeah...then a long BEEEEEEEEEEEP....

oops.

For reals tho...i need to know if the person recieved the package...shits for about $150..lol
Where did you send them?

You could have mailed them to me.

I will see him tonight at the Lake Geneva, WI show

Jul 4, 2007
Where did you send them?

You could have mailed them to me.

I will see him tonight at the Lake Geneva, WI show
I sent them to "ATTN DONNY" lol....its where Mario told me to send them...he said he would get them...i dont know but i need sum damn feed back.

I tracked it online and it said it was delivered and left at the front door...SO LEMME KNOW NIGGAS. I left a note inside too asking dude to call when he got the shit.