what gat to school shows will you be at?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
seriously yall take this shit WAY too seriously, when I made that post I was just being over dramatic cause I was bored and pissed off, I do talk and associate with people,and I have some friends, not as much as everyone else, but I do.
It is serious when you insult someone for the way they feel about a situation, and then dig at them over and over again.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
It is serious when you insult someone for the way they feel about a situation, and then dig at them over and over again.
and yet that's what they do to me over and over on this forum everyday, and every body here pretty much has the adittude "It's funny to talk shit on SMCrazy but when he talks shit back, he went to far" But you assholes don't ever stop to think if what you post actually went to far or not, you just wanna get a cheap ass laugh

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You know damn well that you and I had our initial bullshit battle, but I don't hounddog on you like the others do. Don't lump me into a category I'm not in.

Apr 13, 2007
notice how most of us dont fuck with mcdaddy420 or taxman or ungodd? because they dont sit there and talk shit and fuck up topics most of the time. it has nothing to do with age.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
notice how most of us dont fuck with mcdaddy420 or taxman or ungodd? because they dont sit there and talk shit and fuck up topics most of the time. it has nothing to do with age.
You don't see it from your perspective because they don't talk shit on you, ever since I got here they've talked shit on me for no real reason

Sep 27, 2008
and by the way everybody is wrong in a way

ed here just wanted a thread about whos goin where and yall fucked it up

mac you were goin in the right direction but all it did was fueld there ability to make off topic posts. not tryin to start anything but you gotta see what im sayin

livearm or whatever the fuck you also fueled there ability as well

tim and sm you guys are my homies but shit was flung here and there and you guys should have just stoped it then. they dont like what your sayin o well jump in with an attempt somewhere else down the line

fact of the matter is:

ed - tried
mac (although sexy) - made a dumb decision
livearm - also made a dumb decision
tim - needs to learn to stop
sm - also needs to stop while your ahead

now i know whats coming "your posts are off topic once in a while too" or "nobody cares what you say" im not looking for recignition im lookin for this topic to be fixed so i can hear about the tour, where people are gonna be, and who i can chill with up in wis

if yall want we could all chill at my hangin spot in mil b4 the show WHO CARES!!

now can we please get back on fucking topic

Jul 4, 2007
Yeah you're really fucking mature yourself. "OH MY GOD MY BIRTHDAY SUCKED I HATE MY LIFE"
one word...WOW...

lol

Who are you to fucking judge how people act on the internet ? You haven't been as responsible with your fucking 3 guys on this forum, complaining that you turned 19 and no one cared, YOUR FUCKIN NINETEEN ! WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE CARE ?

you damn right I'm immature, bitch, and I'll talk as much shit about you, and all these frat boy drunken wigger faggots.
I'm not going to argue with you about how many men I've slept with. Ask around...3 aint a bad number.

Go ahead. Talk shit about my code of conduct and what you've judged as my character. Please, nail me down with your insightful and unintelligble quips about someone's appearance and whether they had a good birthday.

I'm here to tell you that if everyone in my life stopped caring about my birthday, I'd be on some depressed shit, too. The bottom line is this, you only interact with ONE person behind the keys and the username, but that person may directly effect or have ZERO effect on everyone around them in the real world.

You boys act like this is the Matrix, and your life on here actually MEANS SOMETHING. At the end of the day, you've got just as much right to type your heart, angst, and emotions out on the siccness, too.
THANK YOU

and by the way everybody is wrong in a way

ed here just wanted a thread about whos goin where and yall fucked it up

mac you were goin in the right direction but all it did was fueld there ability to make off topic posts. not tryin to start anything but you gotta see what im sayin

livearm or whatever the fuck you also fueled there ability as well

tim and sm you guys are my homies but shit was flung here and there and you guys should have just stoped it then. they dont like what your sayin o well jump in with an attempt somewhere else down the line

fact of the matter is:

ed - tried
mac (although sexy) - made a dumb decision
livearm - also made a dumb decision
tim - needs to learn to stop
sm - also needs to stop while your ahead

now i know whats coming "your posts are off topic once in a while too" or "nobody cares what you say" im not looking for recignition im lookin for this topic to be fixed so i can hear about the tour, where people are gonna be, and who i can chill with up in wis

if yall want we could all chill at my hangin spot in mil b4 the show WHO CARES!!

now can we please get back on fucking topic

Eh...mistakes are made. Thanks tho ;-)

And Live4rm520....I got uuu....i tried calling you as well and said you were not accepting calls at that time? Txt me

Sep 16, 2008
will someone be there video taping Mars' performance ?
Wicked wisconsin is making a DVD of the show. I heard they have like 10 cameras. Idk the specs though. They could hit me up with what modeals they have and i could help them with how to set up if they need it. I've professionally filmed concerts on just about every genre from the wu tang clan to Classical Guitar. Also, if you guys need professional DVD menu making and video editing hit me up. My work is professional and FREE.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
Wicked wisconsin is making a DVD of the show. I heard they have like 10 cameras. Idk the specs though. They could hit me up with what modeals they have and i could help them with how to set up if they need it. I've professionally filmed concerts on just about every genre from the wu tang clan to Classical Guitar. Also, if you guys need professional DVD menu making and video editing hit me up. My work is professional and FREE.
What software do you use???

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
Yes we are!
We have everything in line, but if I need some help, I’ll holla

P.S. anyone in WI goin to the shows....I've printed some special things for Mars and only 150 people will have them. So enjoy, and your welcome =]
They are 8x10 pics of sumthin special...that MArs will be signing and givin out. I'm only making 150 so they will go fast
Your awesome!