What Does EBK4 Stand For?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Fam is a bunch of stupid ass mexican, white an asian craccas arguin'

EBK4 to me is like....every body killa first of all, and the 4 stand for 4 in 24th street gbc...take it that way

Dec 17, 2004
Ebk4 Stands 4 everybody Killa U Would of known that shit if u a true Brotha Lynch Or x Raided Fan Homie X Raided Made a song Called EveryBody Killa It's Dope And Deuce shut U'R stupid azz up it's mexicans what u got on mex homie check u'r self dawg

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Deuce said:
Son I got a problem with err'body...so much so I can't even zero in on ehtnic groups like that
DAM I SEEN YO SIG AND THOUGHT U WAS A 5%ER. U JUS BE LISTENIN TO TOO MUCH JAY-Z
...LMAO ...DUMBASS U TALKIN SHIT U HEARD OFFA RECORDS AND DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WHEN ITS NIGGAS WHO MISUSIN IT, WHOM U BIT IT OFF OF
:cheeky:

N U UP ON HERE TALKIN SHIT TO EVERYBODY

Jun 12, 2002
Nonsense dunn

Fabs that nigga, jay the truth, an you a bum thas talkin but is nothin 5 shells from da burner wont fix du, please dont believe me but da exhaled casings the size of manute bol pinky finger and they burn, fucc nigga they burn..if you tryna see me then see me, my niggas in da hood a clamp ya shit up real nice holla

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
i hope your internet connection can handle processing "5 shells from da burner" ...psshh punk muthafucka talkin all tha gatdam head... yea u keep yo ol' lost ass over on tha east coast wit yo "coke" and yo "dominican" folcx and yo "9's" i'm sure thas whats crackin on yo end .... sum tony mmontana scarface shit... right? yea real g's and hustlers aint flossin tha shit on tha net, and killas dont talk... you breakin tha rules and you fulla shit...

see you in hell nigga...