What Does EBK4 Stand For?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
NAW I READ SOMEWHERE WHEN LYNCH EXPLAINED IT AS XRAIDED HAD THE FIRST EVERYBODY KILLA SONG..WHICH WAS ON PSYCHO ACTIVE I THINK..AND THAN SICX HAD ONE SOMETIME AND LYNCH ETC ETC...BASICALLY IT WAS THE 4TH COMING OF EVERYBODY KILLA..HARD TO UNDERSTAND AND EVEN HARDER TO EXPLAIN AND IM SURE THE ORDER I NAMED PROLLY ISNT EXACTLY RIGHT BUT U GET THE IDEA

Jul 1, 2004
tell em if im wrong.. but i dont think lynch had anything to do with the album EBK4.... cedric from black market put it out. the songs off that cd were liek old material lynch never released and ced put the album out to make money himself.... i dunno.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^heres the story that i remember from teh old boaRDs.....

black market singed a deal with tommy boy records
ebk4 was going to be a album and movie put out by bmr/tommy boy
the movie was to be narrated by DE
the album was going to be a somewhat score/solo album to the movie
it was to be released on halloween

now this is where storys and rumours come out depending on whos telling it IE ced/lynch

ced said lynch was taking to long on the album in fact he took so long tommy boy got tired of waiting and cancelled the deal cuz they were only interested in getting a lynch album out....so ced took the half finished songs added BMR rappers to them, and added lynch spots from other albums and put out teh first in the long line of fake lynch albums......he had stated that he took so long cuz after loaded lynch lost all confidence in himself as a rapper...but thats just what ced has said on the old boards...alot of vets will remember this this is pretty much what kicked off the lynch vs. bmr shit...to bad there not archived but theres and old thread where ced and lynch go back and forth publicy on teh forum addressing alot of shit......but this was all along time ago so i dont know if i got all teh details correct

Jun 28, 2005
it sounds like black market really fucked lynch over,i mean if season of da siccness sold 500,000 copies then at the time lynch should have gotten alot of money and i mean alot