What City Runs the North West *Music/Rap*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2008
Northbend do got shoppin like a muf*cka (Nike Outlet, Gucci Store, Burberry store etc). Last time I went out there (06) I was only suppose to be window shop wit my brother and endin droppin like $400-$500. I wish I knew what I know now I woulda called my homegirl TAJ schedule a photo shoot and wrote that sh*t off.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
syk, u readin too far into it g...

Nonstop don't care less about who's hottest from Portland or Seattle.. It don't make me any more or less money, cause ALL my connections came off of my own networking, and people diggin what I was doin...

It makes no difference to me..

But we both know, it dont matter how hard we rep the nw, the cities alone, or even our own hoods, cause majority of the cats around us either got HELLA talent wit no drive, or hella drive wit no talent, and we can only rely on US to make it

you aint never lied nephew....

Mar 31, 2006
Umm, if you want to go by record sales, or the internet "google my ass" fame, then Monroe, Washington (Sleepy Hollow, 98272) is the KING OF NW HIP HOP, without a close second.

ECE LTD is not HQ'd in the Hollow anymore, but most of us are from there. Ain't that a crazy mofucka that wants to smash a broken bottle in your mouth? I remember when Seattle or Portland artists would not work with us. Payback is a mofuckin beeeotch!!