Western Conference Finals Suns Vs Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win the conference finals?

• Suns

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Lakers

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • I can't decide

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Ive been watching basketball for a long time. And Ive NEVER seen a player in the history of the game complain and whine as much as kobe does. He is the biggest fucking bitch that has ever played the sport.
He's the biggest bitch in all of sports. Such a faggot, he has the worst attitude ever and acts like its the biggest pain in the ass to play.

And great shot by J-rich to bank it in to tie, but I will never understand how no one plays defense in the last 5 seconds of a game, they're more worried about a foul call (which is hardly ever called), and just let Artest get the rebound and lay it in. unbelievable.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Man.. I woulda rather have seen kobe make that shot than ron artests big ogre ass win it on a fucking putback.

mann,i cant stand that sumamabitch either! 2 of 9 the whole night!
sorry , lucky ass basterd!....BUT WELL TAKE IT THO!,LOL...

Mar 18, 2003
LOL @ the Kobe comments. Looks like some kind of fucked up circle-jerk to me. HATERS! Hahahah.

suns really fuckin themselves with missed FT's and wow they actually called a technical on kobe he bitches and cries so much and they never call one surprised me they finally did
He's 4th in the league in technical fouls. :confused:

Much more to say on the game later, but I've got to go.

Crazy game, though.

Jan 12, 2006
wow crazy games! lakers slipped up though, the suns should of never been in it to begin with. oh well that's what happens when going up against a team that can hit threes like they're free throws

May 8, 2002
Suns had a great year considering not many even picked them to make the playoffs. They played their best and it wasn't enough to win. The Lakers are just a better team. Nonetheless I'm proud of the season my team had and hopefully we'll see the Lakers same time next year.