Western Conference Finals Suns Vs Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win the conference finals?

• Suns

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Lakers

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • I can't decide

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Jan 18, 2006
If Phoenix beats the Lakers they will win the championship, i didnt think they had the toughness to keep up with the Lakers but the Lakers played well and still lost so the Lakers have to win game 5 or there in real trouble

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah if they don't win game 5 they're in trouble. But I don't see Phoenix beating Boston though. Boston will slow the game down and make them play half court basketball.

Jan 12, 2006
semenlungs always manages to suck hobe off and faker fans would not be in here after an L but since they get called out they post a couple comments in here
lol did kobe fuck your mom or something? why do you have so much hate for the guy. it cant be the fact that he destroys the warriors everytime he plays them because in that case you would hate everyone in the NBA. now GTFOH and go back to sucking tony romos dick! Cheering bitch made out of state teams! LOL your a sucka son!

Jan 12, 2006
lakers were looking just as bad when we went 2-2 with the thunder. Also last year similar situations occurred against the nuggets and rockets. it aint going to be easy beating the defending champs 3 times in a row. with that said im still worried we might not be making a finals appearance. fuck it lets go KOBE! takes us to the next round once again.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lol did kobe fuck your mom or something? why do you have so much hate for the guy. it cant be the fact that he destroys the warriors everytime he plays them because in that case you would hate everyone in the NBA. now GTFOH and go back to sucking tony romos dick! Cheering bitch made out of state teams! LOL your a sucka son!
at least he doesnt cherry pick his favorite teams

May 2, 2002
If the Suns dont win game 5, they wont be able to win the series. If they win game 5, they have a shot. Bottom line, I dont see them winning game 7 in LA.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
you dick ride hobe so hard its not even funny your way past groupie status and hobe cries like a whiny ass bitch if he doesnt get a foul call play the game and quit complainin reason people hate him is cause bandwagon faggots like you talkin oh lakers yeah yet the only thing you type is hobe this hobe that you dont know shit bout sports and funny your thinkin bout tony romo you flamin faggot you dont see me cheerin one player on the whole team like you i talk bout the whole team your a pole smokin bitch you wont even be postin anything lakers related when kobe leaves in a couple years go back to your playin with your kobe blow up doll

Mar 18, 2003
semenlungs always manages to suck hobe off and faker fans would not be in here after an L but since they get called out they post a couple comments in here
Called out? I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm just a fan. I don't play for the Lakers. What reason would I have not to be here? I didn't say shit (that I can remember) after they won the first 2 games. Doesn't make any sense. And "getting called" out had 0% to do with my post.

at least he doesnt cherry pick his favorite teams
Obviously there is no such thing as a Lakers fan. And it's not like we're on a website based on regions in California :rolleyes:

Aren't you the one who's all about Boston?

Mar 18, 2003
our team was injury riddled last year lets get real. you laker fans act like bynum is the most important piece of that team. dude isnt great at all get off his nuts. you put him on the nets or the t wolves and you would never hear about his ass because he's overrated.

like i said before, if we put that 18th banner up this year you have to wonder if the lakers would have stood a chance against a healthy boston team last season. boston is hungry for this one in case you havent noticed. hungrier than 08.

lmao at laker fans chanting "we want boston"

well that's what youre going to get.
Had to come back to this one.

Bynum IS still in his developmental stages (as per his potential) but there is no arguing that he is an intricate part of our team, both offensively and defensively. A few important things happen when he is out:

1. First and foremost, we lose one of our starters. His absence under the rim automatically creates problems for the Lakers with scoring & defense (especially rebounding).

2. They have to shift Gasol over to Center because no one else is capable of playing that position. This creates matchup problems.

3. Odom must come in to the starting lineup to play PF. This is critical because not only does this create matchup problemes as well, but now our bench is dramatically less valuable as he was our best player.

Then you have Ariza who was hurt most of the season because of a bad injury. He is not a FORCE on the offensive end but he was a big part of our defense.

So yes the health of our team was NOT GOOD and the injuries played a big role in the way we matched up against the Celtics, and the way we ultimately played against them. I am not attempting to make comparisons to the Celtics injury problems the following year. I'm talking about 2007-2008.

May 2, 2002
I think if you put bynum on any other team, he'd be trash. he benefits greatly from kobe and gasol. you can say the same thing about Amare too. thought Ive never seen him play with anyone except Nash. But you can pretty much guarantee if you're being fed by Nash, your stats are gonna get inflated.

Mar 18, 2003
First of all, how do you define "trash"? Because you must know more than all the coaches/execs that were trying to acquire him from the Lakers. You are just speaking in hypothetics. What I am speaking on, is what is actually happening on the court. He would play well on any team in the NBA (not saying he would carry a team, though). As for Amare, I thoroughly disagree. I think he is an elite player in the NBA regardless.

May 2, 2002
lol@teams trying to acquire Bynum. Who the fuck would wanna spend more than 5 mil a year on his injury prone cupcake ass? The only thing hes got is size. If you seven foot, and 250+ pounds and you aint averaging 10 boards a game, you're a BUST. He going into his fifth nba season. fuck this development shit. dudes a weenie.

thats how I define trash.

Jan 12, 2006
lol@teams trying to acquire Bynum. Who the fuck would wanna spend more than 5 mil a year on his injury prone cupcake ass? The only thing hes got is size. If you seven foot, and 250+ pounds and you aint averaging 10 boards a game, you're a BUST. He going into his fifth nba season. fuck this development shit. dudes a weenie.

thats how I define trash.
trash that gots more rings then your whole squad.