West Coast Mafia Mixtape Volume 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
Bo-Locc.....

since u be lettin' Fed-Ex get down wit WCM.......hint hint............Ofed's first solo album should be on WCM!!!

jus a suggestion..........hopefully u can make it happen playa.....

Jun 3, 2002
^^^^^What!!!......Hell gheah pimpin'..........That'z gotta be the best newz I've heard all year playa!!!! fa'sho..........good lookin' wit the newz.

Fed-X = West Coast Mafia Rida!

'Barely Made It' - MobFigaz Fed-X
'Good Die Young' - MobFigaz Fed-X

^^^Those 2 cutz alone prove Ofed can handle hiz own wit a solo project!........And shit, wit WCM behind the project = Waaaay 2 Sav!!

Sep 18, 2003
westcoastmafiarecords.com
BlessDaWizeguy said:
^^^^^What!!!......Hell gheah pimpin'..........That'z gotta be the best newz I've heard all year playa!!!! fa'sho..........good lookin' wit the newz.

Fed-X = West Coast Mafia Rida!

'Barely Made It' - MobFigaz Fed-X
'Good Die Young' - MobFigaz Fed-X

^^^Those 2 cutz alone prove Ofed can handle hiz own wit a solo project!........And shit, wit WCM behind the project = Waaaay 2 Sav!!
yeh i dig that, thats a big big mooooove!

Sep 18, 2003
westcoastmafiarecords.com
all my real fans out there i hope you realy understand the street life, its modern day slavery from the three strike law to just being on the street.its based on the enviormentn you were raised in. they raise me to hate this amerikan bull shit. my hole family millitent my mother Muslim and most of my uncles are BGF. so yeh like pac i come from that life style and thats why i ride or die for pac because he proove to me threw his songs that he was a part of that also, and embraced me when he called me up to hollywoodto get on his album.100 percent gangsta means, love by some hated by many but respected by all, holla!

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The Real C-Bo said:
all my real fans out there i hope you realy understand the street life, its modern day slavery from the three strike law to just being on the street.its based on the enviormentn you were raised in. they raise me to hate this amerikan bull shit. my hole family millitent my mother Muslim and most of my uncles are BGF. so yeh like pac i come from that life style and thats why i ride or die for pac because he proove to me threw his songs that he was a part of that also, and embraced me when he called me up to hollywoodto get on his album.100 percent gangsta means, love by some hated by many but respected by all, holla!

Do you think you'll ever get your hands on the unreleased songs you and Pac did or do you think they'll ever surface?