West Coast Mafia Mixtape Volume 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2003
westcoastmafiarecords.com
We just finished that real shit that all ya'll been waiting for.

West Coast Mafia Mixtape Volume 1.
You can't get'em nowhere but directly from The Mob.

All New Traccs
Featuring:

Me
Lil' Cyco
Killa Tay
Fed X (Mob Figas)
Gotti Gotti

Speacial Guest Appearances from:

Lil' Flip and Lil' Ron
The Big Tymers (Baby & Mannie Fresh)
The Hot Boys (B.G. & Juvenile)

The WCM Mixtape also features a Bonus Tracc song from Lil' Cyco's solo album which will be In Stores January 27th. The song is title "They Ain't Gangsta" Featuring C-Bo & Killa Tay. So cop the Mixtape and get a bar of some of the real shit that niggas been waiting for. I'm out.

Aug 13, 2002
WHATS UP WIT IT, BO LOC? IM TRYIN TO COP THIS CD, FA SHO. HOLLA AT YO BOY. PEACE. THE saVage.
---------
WEST COAST MAFIA IN FULL EFFECT PUTTIN U HATERS AND PERPATRAITORS TO REST. COP THA BEST REPPIN DA WEST.

Sep 18, 2003
Where to get the WCM Mixtape

You can get the CD directly from me, and I'm sending some to the Sicc Shop as we speak. As for homie that wants to get it out there in Germany, you gone have to get it from the Sicc Shop definately.

I'll have a number soon where you can call to order it and I'll also have a new Fan Mail address for ya'll to hit me at. Cuzz even though a nigga is busy and shit, I still like hearin' from the real niggas that like bangin' this West Coast Mafia shit wit me, you know. Holla!!!

Sep 18, 2003
Killa Tay on the Mixtape

Yeah, this is some real heat my niggas, and for the niggas that wanna know, Tay is on like 7 or 8 songs out of the 14. This is just a refresher for all you real ass niggas that forgot that the West Coast is the beginning of this Gangsta shit. We bringin' it bacc wit this Mixtape Volume One. Volume Duce is in the making right now.

D

Downunda-Connec

OH boy, I been waiting on both new Tay shit and to place an order in the siccshop, looks like I am getting 2 for 1...