Well if no ones gonna do it..Bank robbery leaves officer dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I have no idea what a goatse pic is and there is no way I'm googling that if Mixerr got banned for it.
Don't do it breh. If it was one thing I wish I could erase from my mind that would be it. And I came across the shit by accident.

And if he posted that then someone had to put him up to it and they should have been banned as well.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Don't do it breh. If it was one thing I wish I could erase from my mind that would be it. And I came across the shit by accident.

And if he posted that then someone had to put him up to it and they should have been banned as well.
Nah, he got a few warnings too... just like everyone does...

Apr 25, 2002
TO be honest, I think of all the artists that would come on here and interact if it wasn't for the fuck boy shit that occurs on here - namely by a handful of some pre-puberty white kids who live a pretty normal life and get their kicks off by trolling on the internet all day.

I am all for banning the fuckery. I don't really interact a whole lot on this site but I wish when I came around, I would see more artists on here. I know it is not possible as human nature kicks in sometimes - even over the internet - but I am just kind of over seeing all the fuckery by some dorky ass little trolls who aint got shit to do all day.

Back in the day, Lynch would come on, C-Bo, Mr. Doc did I think, Ced Sing, etc etc. Now this place has a reputation for being on some weird shit and I really think it has had a negative impact. This site isn't DubCNN or some major website with 1,000,000 user - even the littlest of trolls make a difference here. So if they steady on some bullshit - fuck em. Not saying you cant have an opinion - but the shit just get carried away. If I was an artist, this is the last place I would come. And that sucks for the users and fans.

It is what it is - just my pennies.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Im going to try and type this best as i can from my phone:

Im sure outside of work he was a great man, father and husband. Being a family man. I understand its a tough loss, and sad for his family. No human life should be lost in vein.

On duty when he puts on the cop outfit, he is on the other team. He is not one of "us" his mentality is to get people in court and jail and fuck up there life. I highly dou t through his career he only busted murders and pedos. He probally handed out plently shitty tickets, watched his fellow officers harass people ect. So a loss of a cop I feel the same when i hear a loss in the war.

Im not trying to be a dick
One of "us" ? WTF does that mean? Someone posting on an internet forum? You're a moron. Not all cops are shit heads. They're all human, and when you put humans in power of anything, some are going to break the rule and be bad people. All this anti-cop bullshit is lame. Have some fucking compassion for this man. He sounds like one of the good guys. "his mentality is to get people in court and jail and fuck up there life." You know this because why? Did you know him in real life? Maybe he genuinely wanted to help people. "So a loss of a cop I feel the same when i hear a loss in the war." WTF does that even mean? Sounds like you need to go back to school and lay off the base rocks. Everyone is so anti-police, they hate them with a passion, until they actually need them.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
My BIGSBY account which I've had sense I first started isn't banned but my "privileges" have been revoked to view any threads. Lol I think we all know who did that one

Good thing @ was nice enough to let you use his raffi account