Welcome To My World.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2005
...k enough of that bullshit and back to the subject at hand, that being eminem. as disappointed as many r with eminem recently, his shit still bumps way better then all of the mainstream bullshit out there 2day. and yea encore was definitely his worst album, but dont even deny that there werent some hot tracks on there i.e. never enough, toy soldiers, mosh, spend some time, mockingbird, crazy in love, encore, we as americans, ricky ticky tock, love u more...i mean yea the album definitely wasnt eminem calibur, but put into perspective that most mainstream albums contain maybe 2 or 3 hot tracks if u r lucky. now as far as eminem workin with tech and lynch on welcome to my world, fuckin a i really hopes he snaps out of his current pill problem, gets back in the swing of things and lays down an ill verse for everready. ive been lookin 4ward to this song almost as long as ive known about everready coming out, and if this doesnt go down then i will be incredibly let down. not to say that everready wont still be probably the sickest rap album ever produced, but eminem on the album can do nothing but help tech n9ne's uprise in the game. weather u like it or not, em is still on top of the rap game right now, and mad props to him and everything he's done on the music tip, and tech is about to join him as a legend in the business. tech n9ne is about to fucking blow

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Pakman said:
...k enough of that bullshit and back to the subject at hand, that being eminem. as disappointed as many r with eminem recently, his shit still bumps way better then all of the mainstream bullshit out there 2day. and yea encore was definitely his worst album, but dont even deny that there werent some hot tracks on there i.e. never enough, toy soldiers, mosh, spend some time, mockingbird, crazy in love, encore, we as americans, ricky ticky tock, love u more...i mean yea the album definitely wasnt eminem calibur, but put into perspective that most mainstream albums contain maybe 2 or 3 hot tracks if u r lucky. now as far as eminem workin with tech and lynch on welcome to my world, fuckin a i really hopes he snaps out of his current pill problem, gets back in the swing of things and lays down an ill verse for everready. ive been lookin 4ward to this song almost as long as ive known about everready coming out, and if this doesnt go down then i will be incredibly let down. not to say that everready wont still be probably the sickest rap album ever produced, but eminem on the album can do nothing but help tech n9ne's uprise in the game. weather u like it or not, em is still on top of the rap game right now, and mad props to him and everything he's done on the music tip, and tech is about to join him as a legend in the business. tech n9ne is about to fucking blow
Most likely tech wont even be done wit da album dis year even if u did replace em. Best thang 2 do is 2 dont worry bout it and usually it cums.

Aug 16, 2003
I see it like this. I dont give a flying F@!@# who's on Techs new CD as long as theres a new Tech CD. On second thougt maybe there shouldnt be a new cd because when it final does drop that means we'll have to wait another 4 years to hear another new cd. :devious:

If I had a chance to talk to Tech I'd tell him to take his time making this new album. Wait on whoever it is you need to wait on for verses/production for Everready so that if comes out just like you planned it. I'd hate to have a sub par album to listen to for the next 4 years instead of waiting another 4-8 months for a CD that meets all of its planned potential.

Holla

Mar 7, 2004
dose anybody know that sleeping pills, adivans, muscel relaxents ex.... come from opiets [herowen] yah i know i spell bad but i very well drug educated.lol. so it's very easy to become addictide to sleeping pills. not all sleeping pills come from that i know but im sure the ones he was getting were problye a form of opiets.

Jul 4, 2005
that is the dopest thing ive heard all year....now fuckin a...does anyone else know who's gonna be featured on the album? i mean of course nobody knows 100% for sure, but im wondering if some of the rumors ive heard r spreadin around to u guys 2: twista, pharell, system of a down, busta rhymes, outkast....? fill me in