Welcome To My World.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
I guess Im starting this thread to ask everyones opinions on the probability of this song ever being laid down, and also to wonder how much information anyone may have on the progress of it.

Eminem didnt deliver for shit at Comerica Park in Detroit, for his supposed home town (he's really from the suburbs, not actually the city of detroit) and he only brought 42,000 fans in, well under the ticket selling expectations. From what I heard, Em didnt perform well at all and Lil Jon killed everyone elses set. About 2 days afterward, Em cancels all his European tour dates and announces he has some sleeping pill addiction and checks himself into a Brighton hospital. By the looks of things, Marshall doesn't seem too enthusiastic about pleasing his fans or making good music anymore. I understand that the guy can get stressed out and exhausted from working, but its not like he's been producing a lot or doing a whole bunch more than any other artist out there. Tech himself has been grinding a whole lot harder than Eminem, and he's still going. I guess at the end of the day I dont know exactly what the guy is going through, but even a lot of people here in Detroit have lost faith in eminems capability of making good music anymore. trick trick straight out flowed him in the "Welcome To Detroit" song, and hearing eminem SING about gangsters and thugs really isnt that cool. Trick's production on that song was ill as hell too. What Im getting at here is that eminem is dissapointing left and right as of Encore. It should be interesting how he performs (if ever) on Welcome To My World. What I wanna know, is does anybody know the progress of this song. Like, has Lynch or Tech layed down a flow? or has the beat been kicked out already? I would also like to hear everyones opinions of eminems latest work, and if you think he will actually bring it back to before the slim shady LP and come with sicc ass lyrics that are more underground horrorcore shit than his latest love for singing like a grown ass man with his balls in a vice grip.

Dec 29, 2002
i dont think its gonna happen especially with em in rehab now
i wish it would happen would be a sick ass song
and im sure none of it has been recorded yet

Aug 11, 2005
Maybe, it has been all recorded.
But yeah Eminem sleeping pills he's a pussy. You in here for some sleeping pills. You ever sucked dick for sleeping pills?lol.
Eminem is becoming like his exwife Kim. Maybe they'll hookup again?
This song would of definately helped out tech so many people like eminem and everything he does.damn crackers.

Jun 22, 2004
yea em is tripping balls right now... I think hes gonna come back hard like maybe encore was a joke for him. And hes about to realese real shit. but i hope this song goes like its supposed to.
-sam

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Well if Eminem does drop an album called The Funeral, wut i heard bout it, Dat is bout 4 months old. it would be probably his best out of like 20 albums of his. And wuts wrong wit sleepin pills all it means he couldnt been sleepin, wut u know wut he is goin through, like a few weeks ago i saw where hes bein sued again by 1 of his aunts and uncles.

Aug 11, 2005
NO CAN DO FOR EMINEM

Dark Shadow said:
Well if Eminem does drop an album called The Funeral, wut i heard bout it, Dat is bout 4 months old. it would be probably his best out of like 20 albums of his. And wuts wrong wit sleepin pills all it means he couldnt been sleepin, wut u know wut he is goin through, like a few weeks ago i saw where hes bein sued again by 1 of his aunts and uncles.
Eminem puts himself in these kind of situations. He just needs to chill out and take it easy. Eminem is rehab for sleeping pills, SLEEPING PILLS!!!! What do they even do for you except make you go to sleep? They don't give you a buzz or anything. He just needed to quit partying and messing with the hoes. Eminem says shit to his own family members, it's his own fault he gets sued all the time by them. Eminem just needs to make music and thats all. Not to be some fuck up who checks into rehab and get sued.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
50_Tech_Jeezy said:
Eminem puts himself in these kind of situations. He just needs to chill out and take it easy. Eminem is rehab for sleeping pills, SLEEPING PILLS!!!! What do they even do for you except make you go to sleep? They don't give you a buzz or anything. He just needed to quit partying and messing with the hoes. Eminem says shit to his own family members, it's his own fault he gets sued all the time by them. Eminem just needs to make music and thats all. Not to be some fuck up who checks into rehab and get sued.
Dey can cum up on any1. Dont u know u can be addicted 2 pain killas, same thang. And i 4got hes bein sued by his tour bus driver, really dat was his fault, really it should be da other way. Da bus driver is suppost 2 have control at all times. Den another by sum Irish aristocrat. u can check em out at hiphopdx.com 4 more details.

Y do u have Tech wit G-Unit. Take dat fukkin pic off, its more of a cut down.

Aug 11, 2005
Dark Shadow said:
Dey can cum up on any1. Dont u know u can be addicted 2 pain killas, same thang. And i 4got hes bein sued by his tour bus driver, really dat was his fault, really it should be da other way. Da bus driver is suppost 2 have control at all times. Den another by sum Irish aristocrat. u can check em out at hiphopdx.com 4 more details.

Y do u have Tech wit G-Unit. Take dat fukkin pic off, its more of a cut down.

Uh, ok, Eminem just needs to take it easy.
Plus, I'm not taking my sig off.
Also, Techs got the G Unit Chain. IT'S OFFICIAL!!

Two thumbs down to you.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
50_Tech_Jeezy said:
Uh, ok, Eminem just needs to take it easy.
Plus, I'm not taking my sig off.
Also, Techs got the G Unit Chain. IT'S OFFICIAL!!

Two thumbs down to you.
I dont care if he gots sum chain, whoopy do wut u want a cookie. We know da pic is fake. Atleast have sum better ppl in it. I didnt think much ppl still like g-unit. U wanna hear a real gangsta listen 2 X-Raided. Hes da realest out right now, doin triple life.

Aug 11, 2005
Dark Shadow said:
I dont care if he gots sum chain, whoopy do wut u want a cookie. We know da pic is fake. Atleast have sum better ppl in it. I didnt think much ppl still like g-unit. U wanna hear a real gangsta listen 2 X-Raided. Hes da realest out right now, doin triple life.
Well no shit it's fake!! And yes I do want a cookie. You best not be lying bout that!!!

Jan 2, 2004
KillaClown said:
Eminem didnt deliver for shit at Comerica Park in Detroit, for his supposed home town (he's really from the suburbs, not actually the city of detroit) and he only brought 42,000 fans in, well under the ticket selling expectations.
42,000 at Comerica Park is quite a lot.. The allstar game only brought in 41,617 fans.

KillaClown said:
From what I heard, Em didnt perform well at all and Lil Jon killed everyone elses set.
My friends went and said that Em was the only good performer there.

KillaClown said:
but even a lot of people here in Detroit have lost faith in eminems capability of making good music anymore. trick trick straight out flowed him in the "Welcome To Detroit" song, and hearing eminem SING about gangsters and thugs really isnt that cool. Trick's production on that song was ill as hell too.
I don't know of too many people who are thinking he can't make good music anymore in this area.. Encore sucked, but half of it was still better than anything else that came out that year in the mainstream rap category.

Your also crazy for thinking Trick Trick out flowed him. Trick Trick definitely doesn't outflow him in that song. And it was an Eminem production. Hence the lines:

"This the beat you hear it bangin', he produced it himself
My bad almost forgot to introduce myself
My name is Trick Trick, head of the Goon Squad
And gangsta, been bangin' the underground since 95 we're bangin"

And, it's not like Eminem actually produces any of the stuff he says he produces..

And, I'd bet that Trick Trick asked him to do that chorus.. He may not even have written the chorus.. And Tricky probably asked him to sing the chorus.

KillaClown said:
What I wanna know, is does anybody know the progress of this song. Like, has Lynch or Tech layed down a flow? or has the beat been kicked out already?
I'm pretty sure the beat's been done.. I remember Tech posted something about it on here, himself, I think. I don't think Lynch has done his vocals for it, but I'm not sure about Tech.

Aug 11, 2005
SilcCeFyn said:
gay-unit wit tech...thas' like puttin' Pac wit Diddy...a fuckin disgrace
Oh no you didn't!! :angry:
And uh good one on the gay-unit your so original.
How Bout' gay-Fyn that's more like it.
You jus' hating G-unit cause they on the top and no one you like is. !!!OH NO I DIDN'T!!!!. :eek:

Aug 11, 2005
Whatever thats your opinion. I respect that. But I'm not saying Tech sucks. Look at my sig. It says Tech n9ne is the greastest rapper ever.(It's the truth.) And if anybody thinks Tech isn't you better recognize. Like stash ripped him off. He taped a concert. That you have to pay to see. Also, it's illegal like taping a movie at the theaters, it's just like that.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
50_Tech_Jeezy said:
Oh no you didn't!! :angry:
And uh good one on the gay-unit your so original.
How Bout' gay-Fyn that's more like it.
You jus' hating G-unit cause they on the top and no one you like is. !!!OH NO I DIDN'T!!!!. :eek:
haha...I almost feel like I'm on 'your' level of intelligence responding to ya childish comment...if u think g-uNOT is ''on-top''...then i have two things to say...join a gay-unit forum or jus' hoe tha fucc on..''OH YES I DID!!'' :dead: