Week 6: Niners At Lions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Congrats to the 49ers on a huge win...Went to thier home and did the damn thing!! 5-1 is big...Harbaugh is a savage, next time i hope he pushed Swartz to the damn ground and leg drops him...

Bill Cowher was talking out the side of his neck saying what he would of done if Harbuagh did that to him (you wouldnt of done shit bill)..Bill just needs to shut the hell up, stay in the studio and comment about other shit....

That hunter gore combo has to be one of the coldest in the game right now...

This goes to show that no matter what the talent level is on a team..If they dont have the right coaching staff that team will not win PERIOD. Harbaugh has a system that Alex Smith is comfortable in and look whats happening...The defense is bigtime...

Once agian congrats to the niner fans!!

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
The run D has been on point not allowing anybody to run over 100 yards. The secondary has to stay on point making turn overs getting those INTs. Alex Smith needs to keep playing smart football and not throw an INT. The O-line needs to keep up the good job and not allow a single sack like last Sunday. Frank Gore will run over 100 yards. The NINERS have own the lions but this year its a new team at 5-0. Harbaugh will have a good game plan for Sunday game to come out with the W. Also, in 1956 they became 6-0 by beating the 49ers at Kezar. What are the odds of this, crazy
my statement was almost all true Alex Smith did throw a INT and got sack 2 times but really showed guts getting down the field and getting that TD when really needed. The D didn't allow 100 yards rushing or a rushing TD and really hold their grown down getting 5 sacks today. Gore rush for 141 yards and a TD. beside all the Penalties and giving up Penalty Yards of 120 Harbaugh still had a good game plan to come out with the W..... Sucks no football next Sunday. It will be good to rest the team, our D don't really have depth but they handle their job pretty well the rest comes at a good time.

Feb 12, 2004
Alex's stats would look a lot better if a couple of his passes werent dropped. Delanie dropped one in the endzone that was perfect, Ginn started stumbling on a ball that was very catchable and a couple other passes that were dropped.

Jan 12, 2006
REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Browns (2-3), at Redskins (3-2), vs. Giants (4-2), vs. Cardinals (1-4), at Ravens (4-1), vs. Rams (0-5), at Cardinals (1-4), vs. Steelers (4-2), at Seahawks (2-3), at Rams (0-5)

COMMENT: The 49ers are 5-1 for the first time since 1998 and have their first four-game winning streak since 2001. An OT loss to Dallas is only blemish on the schedule. It didn't take long for Jim Harbaugh to change the culture in San Francisco.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Browns (2-3), at Redskins (3-2), vs. Giants (4-2), vs. Cardinals (1-4), at Ravens (4-1), vs. Rams (0-5), at Cardinals (1-4), vs. Steelers (4-2), at Seahawks (2-3), at Rams (0-5)

COMMENT: The 49ers are 5-1 for the first time since 1998 and have their first four-game winning streak since 2001. An OT loss to Dallas is only blemish on the schedule. It didn't take long for Jim Harbaugh to change the culture in San Francisco.
if they keep playing how they have been playing... the Niners could pull out 12-13 wins with that schedule

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
I'm not surprised of how well the 9ers have been playin cuz they've always had the talent. Just shitty coaching.

Great fuckin win folks! 5-1. That's awesome. Im a raider til I die but I give props when it's deserved. Harbaugh is an awesome coach. Liked him at Stanford. I knew he was gonna be great for the 9ers but didn't think it'd be this fast. I guess it ain't hard to do when u got a talented team.

Anyways once again props niners! Great win. It ain't just SF recognizing, it's the entire nation finally recognizing the noise the niners been/will make this year. NFC west is yours to lose. Keep it up folks!

Ain't from the bay but after both teams doin shitty, it's fuckin awesome to see both bay teams winning. Great for the cities, the fans, and the NFL as whole.