Week 3: Jets vs. Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to win?

• Raiders win a tight one

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Raiders win in a blow out

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Jets win a tight one

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • TIDDIES or GTFO!

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 25, 2002
This was a sweet victory. The d was shaky @ times but prevailed. Our opening drive was dope. Didn't let them settle in resulting the first of many touchdowns we had on the ground. Props to our wide receivers which did great blocking upfield. A stat that always goes unoticed and had cromartie look foolish getting smoked. Chewka played solid against plax which was impressive in itself, he held his own and makes a nice nickel cb hybrid type player. As each. I could see our defnse starting to click better as each week coms. Bring on the patriots, we need another dominating performance and I'm anticipating what kind of attack hue is gonna design for us!!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol @ the haters who still won't give us props

*cough*CHREE*cough*

it's good though.... yall know what it is
that was some of the luckiest shit ive seen lmao, congrats, i doubt luck will be on your side next week.
cough on that hoee

and who said the niner bengal game wasnt terrible? Niners got a good D. and a shitty offense, so of course games are gonna be close....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
you said congrats... but didn't give the Raiders props for the win... you implied that they won based on luck, not on coaching/talent/game plan/etc....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
you said congrats... but didn't give the Raiders props for the win... you implied that they won based on luck, not on coaching/talent/game plan/etc....
so a stupid ass handling of a kickoff wasnt luck? but when ginn returned them 2 kicks that was luck?

lmao

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I never said Ginn returning 2 kicks was luck.... soooooo ummmmm.... yeah.... what's your point?

and we didn't win the game because of one play anyways... The Raiders played an overall solid game... we didn't score 34 points on one play... did we?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Okay, Chree. Obviously you're incapable of giving the Raiders props and leaving it at that. Blame it on whatever you want. The fact of the matter is, the Raiders are a solid team this year, and people are realizing it.

Dec 2, 2006
Whatever you're on must be a Hell if a drug... Can't knock the optimism for ya squad though...
It is reality.

The Raiders are close like I have been saying. It isn't just optimism or hype. We are a good football team. I will be delusional all the way to Superbowl this year. The Raiders are making that push, not in 2-3 years, but this year....

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Patriots are gonna smoke em. To me that game proved that the Jets suck more than the Raiders are good. No offense if they beat the Patriots I'll be forced to admit they're good. If the Raiders go to the Super Bowl I'll cut my dick off.

Dec 2, 2006
Both you guys sound like haters for real. It is any given Sunday, but the Raiders will be better the team more often than not this year. Say what you may because I can't here you with my dick in your mouth anyway, just a bunch of choking....

Jun 23, 2005
with the patriots surprising lost, it made me see that the bills are better than expected and pats are beatable. we might have a shot at the patriots if we pound the ball and get to brady.