Week 3: Jets vs. Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to win?

• Raiders win a tight one

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Raiders win in a blow out

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Jets win a tight one

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • TIDDIES or GTFO!

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Here ius something to quote, THESE NUTS! The Raiders are for real like I have been saying! Eat a dick pjuto!lol
lol, I was just bout to post something. I dont have time to quote shit (My girls b-day), but props to the people that had confidence that the Raiders were going to win. I thought for sure the Jets were going to win. Again props.

Dec 2, 2006
lol, I was just bout to post something. I dont have time to quote shit (My girls b-day), but props to the people that had confidence that the Raiders were going to win. I thought for sure the Jets were going to win. Again props.
I don't care what the others are saying, i know aht my team is about. We are close to making a push for the AFC conference. All the shit talking is good, but I do what I do regardless of the majority. 2011, the Raiders are playoff bound, book it now danno!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
that was some of the luckiest shit ive seen lmao, congrats, i doubt luck will be on your side next week.
Having McFadden on our team is pretty lucky, two teams could have drafted him before us!

Pats D is complete garbage. brady might light us up, but we'll be running them over all day too.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
the way the Raiders have looked in the last 3 weeks they are better than the other AFC West teams.we wont have any problems beating all those chumps just like last year,but we need to also beat non divisional teams to make a statement and be a playoff team.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
woooow... my head hurts and my voice is gone... I hope my phone doesn't ring too much at work tomorrow... because I can't talk for shit

game was CRAAAAAAAAAAAAACKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Raiders you fuckin bitch!!!!!!!

Jun 23, 2005
Fuck all you raider doubters, it was luck? Lol seriously? and the jets are over rated? The team to go to the afc championship 2 yrs in a roW?

We beat a good team. The niners barely squeaked by a team led by a rookie qb. We should be 3-0 but fuck it, let's give it to the pats next week.

Soco go quote In the other thread where I said we gunna pick on cromartie.

RAIDER NATION YOU BITCH!!!