Week 3: Jets vs. Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to win?

• Raiders win a tight one

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Raiders win in a blow out

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Jets win a tight one

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • TIDDIES or GTFO!

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
wow.. LUCK? fuck off. They were up by 7 when that happened and won by 10. So even without that lucky play they still would have won.

I was shitfaced need to watch the game again blacked out a bit. Both teams in the hurry up all game long. That first drive was so sick. D. Moore is a beast. McFadden is the best back in the league

Dec 2, 2006
The block Satele put on the DB during the Moore run was ridiculous. I kept showing it to my son.lol. That is how you fucking block! I am still pumped after yesterday's win!

RRRRAAAAIIIIDDDDEEEERRRRSSSS!!!!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Both you guys sound like haters for real. It is any given Sunday, but the Raiders will be better the team more often than not this year. Say what you may because I can't here you with my dick in your mouth anyway, just a bunch of choking....
everything is hating if you dont agree with it raiders run game will rip the pats apart but im just sayin sanchez aint that good of a QB and he put up 369 yards brady has been puttin up insane numbers so far

Dec 2, 2006
everything is hating if you dont agree with it raiders run game will rip the pats apart but im just sayin sanchez aint that good of a QB and he put up 369 yards brady has been puttin up insane numbers so far
We have scored 35 and 34 points in our last two games. I am not saying Brady won't have a good game, I am saying we can now keep up with the Pats, Saints, Packers, etc. as far as scoring goes. Say what you want, the Raiders are dangerous offensively. Not just because of our running game either. You don't have to agree with me, 90% of the people on here don't. But guess what, I don't give a fuck either way. People were jumping ship when we lost every preseason game. I was never concerned because I knew already what you guys are just now finding out.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
a decent QB in sanchez put up 369 pass yards brady should rip the secondary a new one but its any given sunday and raiders could shut brady down

what brady does or doesn't do isn't all that important. he's most likely going to get his, but what about the pats defense? am I the only one on here that's been paying any attention to that? they are horrible on D. our run game is legit, we can use that to keep brady off the field and control the clock.

Jun 23, 2005
any given sunday though. they could show up on sunday to play us, and we might not show up. i just hope the second half buffalo d doesnt show up, and that chris johnson is still injured.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
We have scored 35 and 34 points in our last two games. I am not saying Brady won't have a good game, I am saying we can now keep up with the Pats, Saints, Packers, etc. as far as scoring goes. Say what you want, the Raiders are dangerous offensively. Not just because of our running game either. You don't have to agree with me, 90% of the people on here don't. But guess what, I don't give a fuck either way. People were jumping ship when we lost every preseason game. I was never concerned because I knew already what you guys are just now finding out.
You guys have 2 wins its not official that you were right yet. But I understand your cause for excitement. I guess I don't blame you for being optimistic. Don't see how you can beat the Patriots tho.

Dec 2, 2006
You guys have 2 wins its not official that you were right yet. But I understand your cause for excitement. I guess I don't blame you for being optimistic. Don't see how you can beat the Patriots tho.
Anything can happen because we know football is a marathon. BUT, the Raiders win against the Jets only solidifies my belief we can play with the leagues best. Now we need to do it consistently and we will be talking Superbowl come January. The Raiders are ready to make a move, don't say I didn't tell you....

Oct 27, 2008
Now we need to do it consistently and we will be talking Superbowl come January.
lol. as a raiders fan you should already know the deal. raiders can go from playing high-level football to making stupid mistakes & drawing a shitload of penalties in less than a minute. the raiders can be dangerous, but they can also be their own worst enemy. & they can also just plain suck, too. i say this as a fan, who also hates the patriots.

& i'm still optimistic about this season. off to a good start.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Now we need to do it consistently and we will be talking Superbowl come January. The Raiders are ready to make a move, don't say I didn't tell you....
the way I look at it we need to win a super bowl this year and the main reason is that we got Darren McFadden running like hes in his prime and we have a better chance at winning it while D-Mac is in his glory years,u need a running back like D-Mac to win a super bowl....running backs dont last long so I know Hue Jackson is aiming at a super bowl win with D-Mac runnin for us.

Dec 2, 2006
I will be whatever you want me to be, to your mom I am the brown bomber....

lol. as a raiders fan you should already know the deal. raiders can go from playing high-level football to making stupid mistakes & drawing a shitload of penalties in less than a minute. the raiders can be dangerous, but they can also be their own worst enemy. & they can also just plain suck, too. i say this as a fan, who also hates the patriots.

& i'm still optimistic about this season. off to a good start.
This is not the same ole Raiders. Hue Jackson demnads greatness and he will get it.

the way I look at it we need to win a super bowl this year and the main reason is that we got Darren McFadden running like hes in his prime and we have a better chance at winning it while D-Mac is in his glory years,u need a running back like D-Mac to win a super bowl....running backs dont last long so I know Hue Jackson is aiming at a super bowl win with D-Mac runnin for us.
We aren't even at 100% yet either. There is a long way to go, but I think we are capable of it for sure. This is technically McFadden second year given injury and the shitty way Cable used him. He atleast 5 good years left. With Bush and Jones our running game is the best in the league, it isn't even close, imo.

DMAC WAS NAMED AFC OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK!