Weeds - Thread contains SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
im downloadin weeds right now, i hope it aint a disappointment, honestly the show started to suck after they took all the black people out, it was like a totally different series

Jan 9, 2009
Glad to see after 2 episodes they havent moved away from the main story line distracting us with the shenanigans of the secondary characters
the whole shit is one big distraction from the whole main reason we pay attention to this show to begin with: WEEDS

nancy is a horrible mother.. we get it blahblahblah
roll up some fucking weed, ho
this canada shit better pick up quick. we need more doug.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'm a fan of the show but the plot has gone waaaay off course, a new watcher wouldn't get the show if they didn't catch it from the beginning.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
You could say that for most shows though.

My theory is no matter how bad the show is, if you've watched it from the beginning your gonna keep watching it to see where it goes.

I could give a fuck less i love it.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Thats what I hear when anyone tells me they dont watch the show. "she is a terrible mother". Okay? Its a show. Not all shows or movies are realistic. I guess it really just bothers people.

And yes Andy needs to kick it up a notch. Used to be one of my favorite characters but he has been slacking.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I'm thinking about catching a new episode sometime just to see how ridiculous the plot has become. In 3 seasons she went from having relationships with a crazy black drug dealer who was basically holding her hostage, a dea agent she was fucking to stay free to a drug kingpin running for office in mexico. I have a feeling if the show followed the same progression, nancy is undergoing a sex change in the lost city of atlantis this season smh.

Last time I watched it, doug and andy weren't even that funny anymore wtf.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Good episode. I'm thinking Shane spilled the beans. I'm hoping they get arrested and get Esteban and his crew all locked up so they can be off the show. Do like they did for U-Turn and come up with some bullshit way to get an annoying character done with, then get Nancy and family back to slanging bud. Maybe find a way to get Conrad back on the show. And where the hell is Celia? Wasn't she about to be some drug kindpin or something?

I kind of wished they would of showed the Rachel Ray looking chicks vagina jewelry or whatever they called it. If they can show Andy's dick, why can't they show some pussy.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Pretty sure Andy is going to get fired at his job as a cook and get a new job cooking marijuana culinary treats for the new supplier.