We need a good laugh around here......time for a famous C-Lo moment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
GREEDY BD said:

IM FROM NSB, SO IS MD, SMOKE , DUB BRAZY MADDMANN, DRAMA CK RED, SHERM ....... THATS MY HOOD, I DONT KNOW C -LO THOUGH.
Yeah....and they sure beat the shit out of you when they put you on the hood. Oh.....that's right......they had to beat the CRIP out of you! Since you were switchin' up n all. Decepticon!

I'm damn near OG NSB! MY fuckin' homies started NSB! Face-Man, Alan, Tony, Domingo, Bill Swayne, etc! You didn't know none of them cats! I known them since 1989!!!!!!!! Where were you when I was puttin' in work for "your hood"? I was shootin' up them NW Crip Posse muthafuckas on the regular!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ain't NEVER banged on no Crips! You know why? Becuase I had cleared them out by the time you came around! It's easy to be a soldier when there's no war!

If I would have been put on the hood (like everyone wanted me to because I've always been a fuckin' SAV).....I'd be the ONLY OG now......and I wouldn't have let half the busters in the set that got in! And BD wouldn't have EVER been in NSB! You have NO RESPECT for your elders! People that put you on the hood!

REAL NIGGAZ don't switch up! And CK RED is a fuckin' SNITCH! Don't bring his bitch-ass name up!