We need a good laugh around here......time for a famous C-Lo moment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
the track titles were a bit too long (dude shoulda just stuck with puns/parodies instead of makin up his own)...so i marked it down a lil bit for that...

Overall, it got a: heh heh heh on a scale of 5 heh's! not bad! :cheeky:

Apr 25, 2002
I just seen C-Lo on 15th the other day....too bad I was on the bus. I shoulda called Mitchell on my cell....it woulda made his day to find out u were all by yourself just a 3 minute drive away (he STILL owes money cuz of u!). That aint a good place for u to be in the afternoon....that's gotta be the easiest spot to run into people. Shit, u were doin pretty much the same thing this other fool was doin at a bus stop right near there last week....right before he got rushed and stomped out by the same homies that wanna find your ass.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
LMFAO.....Good shit D....I ain't seen that in awhile.....I think C-LO is deaf too......Cause the other night I was driving back from a party....rollin' down 15th and I seen him....I had my window rolled half way down bumpin Twista.....and I yelled as loud as I could out the window "C-Lo is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!" And he says he didn't hear me, maybe next time I'll have to stop and get toe to toe with him and yell it in his ear.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
C-Lo said:

lol......I gotta question......How come you got a Luni Coleone quote in ya sig, he's a Crip......And you be tellin people you're in NSB....you're fake as fuck...LMFAO :confused: FAAAAAAAAAG!

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Daaaaaaaaaamn!!!!! Do yall see how skinny his neck is?
He looks like a part of Frozty's antourage!
Gone 'head white boy,, , do ya thang,, but if I were you,,I wouldn't talk shit ever, , , , ever ever ever ever again,,, now that the whole world knows how "THIN" you are.
My "SON" would even put hands on you!!!!

C-Lo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.soundclick.com
lol......I gotta question......How come you got a Luni Coleone quote in ya sig, he's a Crip......And you be tellin people you're in NSB....you're fake as fuck...LMFAO FAAAAAAAAAG!
who have i told im in nsb? ive havent been tellin people im in nsb. i dont know where the fuck you got that idea

I just seen C-Lo on 15th the other day....too bad I was on the bus. I shoulda called Mitchell on my cell....it woulda made his day to find out u were all by yourself just a 3 minute drive away (he STILL owes money cuz of u!). That aint a good place for u to be in the afternoon....that's gotta be the easiest spot to run into people. Shit, u were doin pretty much the same thing this other fool was doin at a bus stop right near there last week....right before he got rushed and stomped out by the same homies that wanna find your ass.
i had a little conversation with mitchell the other day and he didnt threaten me what so ever, he asked me some questions and i answered him. i basically said i wasnt a snitch and explained myself

Apr 25, 2002
C-Lo said:
i had a little conversation with mitchell the other day and he didnt threaten me what so ever, he asked me some questions and i answered him. i basically said i wasnt a snitch and explained myself
Oh, okay....well thats good for u then aint it? Especially if u seen how he handled this other cat walkin down 15th that he had some problems with.

Oh and I actually do have to vouch for C-Lo on this one....he never really claimed to be NSB...he just "supports the color", remember?

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Sixxness said:

lol......I gotta question......How come you got a Luni Coleone quote in ya sig, he's a Crip......And you be tellin people you're in NSB....

I have never understood beefing over a color. To me its just a newer version of racisim. Well at least it fits the discription. someone dosent like your color so you get smashed on by a group that follows the same stupid ways. I like better the mafia days where the family was the mascot not a color. I have friends on both sides of the tracks. bloods gd's and crips. And if it came down to somethin of life and death they would all be ridin with me, so what kind of gang is that? A mob? I know some people are stuck in the old ways and be like transformer...ect but actually think of it like this. America is multi racial. we are the strongest country and it took the shortest time to be established. other countries are still bangin the solid colors and look at them after all this time theyre still getting bombed on.

ONE

Jul 17, 2002
hey why dont u just leave the homie alone all ya'll is doin is net bullshittin!!! plus he might be blood but he got a homie like me behind him and im Crip so watch what ya say cuzzin cuz u just might have some beef with me!!! and u wont like that got me??? i dont bullshit and if u play i'll take over the game and have control of u!!!