we have a biter!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
Keep that Crip-Hyphy alive, Blood!
haha that shit had me crackin up..i wonder if he even thinks twice about u callin him a blood

keep a look out for newest siccness registered KBLOCC

EDIT..PS..he accepted me as a friend and i jus invited him too..
heres what i commented him..
whats brackin bluh..your shit goes so hard...come rep it one time for us on SICCNESS.net..we'd love to hear from you..people are even sayin that your the next Mac Dre..

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Here's the bio, nice reading. I've highlighted the most essential info to add more flavour, and in case you don't have time to read it all...

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR THEN ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS OR ADD A COMMENT! ALSO HIT MY EMAIL UP.. OR MCKBLOCC on YAHOO MESSENGER AND ILL HOOK YOU WIT ONE OF MY TRACKS

We been bout the hyphy and hip-hop forever now. Bumpin Mac Dre jus giggin tightin up that thizz face everytime Mac Dre drop a vicious bar. Or to the hip-hop spittin intelligence and metaphors but on that WEST COAST tip like you never heard before. Most TRUE hip-hop comes from the east coast. WE MAKIN HIP HOP AND HYPHY MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME. EAST AND WEST YA DIG SON? WE here to PUT PORTLAND ON THE MAP IN THE RAP/HIP-HOP INDUSTRY. WE TRAIL BLAZEN ROUND HERE AN THE TALENT IS GROWIN. EAZY MAC is my right hand man, Hes a product of his own swag and favorite artists. EAZY-E and MAC DRE. OUR STYLE IS UNIQUE. (KBLOCC)MY DELIVERY IS WAT GETS EM.. DIFFERENT ON EVERY SONG but yet still sound the same. I spit wit the tone I feel goes to the beat an song.Also Shout Out to the HOMIE Thundakat an the homie YAHTZEE for gettin on the tracks. CHeck the music. SURPRISING to see talent like this undiscovered.
wow