we have a biter!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yeah, that reminds me of when I was doing a stretch across the river in the Clark County Jail. This whiteboy wasn't even in the F-2 pod for like several minutes before he started ramblin' that shit. He kept saying he was from Cali and got caught while coming through 503/360. When we asked what part of Cali, he said "Sacramento"! Then, another cat asked what part of Sac you from. He yelled "Compton"! You should of seen the look on everyone's face, lol. That fool didn't last too long that day!
hahaha...damn! I been to Compton Sacramento...it's called the North Highlands. Lmao

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Yeah, that reminds me of when I was doing a stretch across the river in the Clark County Jail. This whiteboy wasn't even in the F-2 pod for like several minutes before he started ramblin' that shit. He kept saying he was from Cali and got caught while coming through 503/360. When we asked what part of Cali, he said "Sacramento"! Then, another cat asked what part of Sac you from. He yelled "Compton"! You should of seen the look on everyone's face, lol. That fool didn't last too long that day!
lmao ah hell nah...

Jul 29, 2008
50/50. I figure he's busy in da streetz... I mean high school with homework. But then again, he has time to take "gangsta flicks" and make some rhymes.

Probably embarrassed we exposed him if anything.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
aint me bro dude tried hittin me up on the space hittin me up sayin "im so portland" lets get down
lol...i know man, i was just messin' around. i noticed nobody else said it, and i'm that person who will say it. :)

someone kick that faggot with the thizz face in the head for me.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
i do alot of behind the scenes stuff to try and make the NW forum crack

first day i seen this thread i hit dude up and told him to post, hes not goin to

Nov 12, 2008 9:42 AM

Subject:

hey folks

Body:
theres a thread talkin about you in the NW forum on www. siccness. net

you might wanna participate in it or at least check it out

heres the link

http://www. siccness. net/vb/showthread. php?t=298511

Jul 29, 2008
hahahaa. yeah.. he not gonna kome on.

As for

Eazy Mac and K Blocc... rep that shit on here! We got ya pix on here... we know the spacer... mind as well come on in and represent NHC 176 if ya real.

Jun 4, 2004
I don't know why dude is trying to ride the Hyphy Movement... if he ain't from the Bay or Northern Cali... why would I take him serious.. dude is 100% Fake.

Seriously need to clown this guy.... **Move Thread To Open Forum**