WCM QUESTIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
HE WAS PUT IN THE MOB BACC IN THE DAY....IF THERE IS A REASON 4 HIM NOT 2 BE IT WILL COME OUT....IT'S REALLY NOT MY CALL SINCE BO PUT THEM ON...I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN ANY PAPERWORK WHICH MAKES ME BELIEVE THE ALLEGED RUMORS BUT I'M GOING 2 LEAVE THAT ALONE 4 THE TIME BEING

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
@ kj

let someone who aint got nothing to live for handle that shit. dont let them suckas distract you. they see you shining and want you to fuck off your opportunities. think smarter not harder.

church
That's real talk homie!! I do got some hitters on the case so im back in the booth now days! Yep.

Sep 10, 2002
Tay i don't know if u tired of gettin hit up wit C-Bo questions but what is that "Flintown Kids" dvd and soundtrack? Its on the WCM Presents myspace. Will that have the Dayton Fam on it? Boot and Shoe together is about as hard as u and Bo over the right beats. How u feel about them? Bootleg is hella lyrical and Shoestring prolly got the hardest voice i heard and he be on that murder shit. I know u about the bread so i been referring to u as "Skrilla Tay" to my niggas for laughs but i appreciate some info. Thanks.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Tay i don't know if u tired of gettin hit up wit C-Bo questions but what is that "Flintown Kids" dvd and soundtrack? Its on the WCM Presents myspace. Will that have the Dayton Fam on it? Boot and Shoe together is about as hard as u and Bo over the right beats. How u feel about them? Bootleg is hella lyrical and Shoestring prolly got the hardest voice i heard and he be on that murder shit. I know u about the bread so i been referring to u as "Skrilla Tay" to my niggas for laughs but i appreciate some info. Thanks.
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT ONE...MAYBE IT'S ONE OF T-PO'S PROJECTS LIKE THE MOTORCYCLE DVD'S...YEH, I WOULD LOVE 2 FUCC WITH THE DAYTON FAMILY...I USED 2 KNOCC THEM BACC IN MY FRESNO DAYS...MY GODBROTHER LIVES IN FLINT BUT WE ALWAYS LOSE CONTACT...TOP AUTHORITY WAS MY SHIT 2.--I LIKE THE SKRILLA TAY NAME...I MIGHT USE THAT...YOU'LL GET YOUR 10% AROUND TAX TIME...LOL

Feb 23, 2003
I DON'T OWE NOBODY SHIT....THAT'S WHY I GET MY MONEY UP FRONT....THAT'S NOT MY PART OF THE DEAL....IF YOU GET A PRODUCT & IT SAYS PIIMP ENT ON IT & IT'S NOT UP 2 PAR..THEN YOU CAN HOLLA AT ME...I DO GET PAID 2 DO ALBUMS 4 OTHER PEOPLE SOMETIMES...THAT WAS THE CASE....I WOULDA RAPPED 2 TECHNO IF I HAD 2 CUZ THE MONEY WAS ALREADY PAID SO I OWED A SERVICE...DON'T JUDGE THAT BOOK BY IT'S COVER...LOL
YOU HAVE A LOT OF OFFERS ON THE TABLE AT THIS POINT??

Jun 3, 2006
YES I AGREE,RESPECT MY GANGSTA IS FUCKIN bad, but i stand by my shit tay....you and bo owe us another snake eyes, and tales from the crypt......

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
LET'S FACE REALITY

YES I AGREE,RESPECT MY GANGSTA IS FUCKIN bad, but i stand by my shit tay....you and bo owe us another snake eyes, and tales from the crypt......
SOME SHIT IS MEANT 2 BE ONCE IN A LIFETIME.....Y'ALL NEED 2 GET OVER IT...LIFE HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN....YOU HAVE 2 REALIZE THOSE ALBUMS ARE 15 AND 10 YEARS OLD.....I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE STUCC IN THE PAST.....MY SON IS HEIR 2 THAT THRONE CUZ IT WOULDN'T SIT WELL WITH MY SPIRIT 2 DO THAT KIND OF ALBUM AND NOT REALLY BE LIVING IT..I'M A 100 NIGGA....I AIN'T IN IT 4 THE HOOPLA...I BEEN KEEPIN IT REAL WITH MY MUSIC....LIKE I SAID, I DON'T OWE NOBODY SHIT CUZZIN....I JUST PUT MY HEART INTO MAKING GOOD MUSIC....WE WERE GETTIN CRITICIZED DURING THE AWOL DAYS 4 BEING 2 GANGSTA AND NOW THAT'S ALL EVERYONE WANTS 2 HEAR....THE WORLD IS A FUNNY PLACE SOMETIMES.....I FOCUS ON QUALITY BUT I CAN'T PUT MYSELF BACC IN A 24 YEAR OLD GANGSTAS PLACE LIKE WHEN I DID MR. MAFIOSO...IT'S NOT GONE HAPPEN CAPTAIN

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YES...YOUNG BLEED IS FOREVER WCM....BO LIVES IN DALLAS NOW..AND THEY HAVE WORKED ON PLENTY OF MUSIC...I'M SURE NEXT TIME I'M IN TEXAS WE WILL BE RECORDING PLENTY OF MUSIC...BLEED INCLUDED.....HIM AND BO HAVE BEEN CONNECTED 4 A LONG TIME...REAL MOBBY