WCM QUESTIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
On some grown man ish...

I'm off that YUK situation cause it don't matter one way or the other. My question to you is do you take fans opinions into consideration when you plan out your albums? I've said it on this site many times b4 you start posting on here that you & KURUPT need to do a song called "CALI'S FINEST" with BATTLE CAT on the beat. That sh*t would be a summer slumper fa sho! Also, you & BO get with TRAE & Z RO for a track with MIKE DEAN or DAZ on the beat. Niggaz would talk about that for a long time. Holla back.

For the record YUK ain't a god to me and neither are you. I just consider yall two of my favorite rappers that I listen to period. You mixing the music up with some groupie madness. I'm from the D and we don't get star struck. We just know what's good and what's not ya feel me?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
^^^^THAT'S WHAT'S UP...I JUST TELL THE TRUTH...IF I TOLD YOU I WAS ON SOME RAP SHIT EVERYDAY I'D BE LYING....I HAPPEN 2 KNOW A LOT OF THE PEOPLE TALKED ABOUT CUZ I'M FROM CALIFORNIA AND AT ONE TIME WAS WHAT YOU WOULD CALL A VERY PROLIFIC STREET NIGGA...I HAVE NEVER JUST SAT IN ONE SPOT AND EXPECTED ANYTHING 2 COME 2 ME...I END UP TELLIN THE FACTS ABOUT SOMETHING AND IT SEEMS LIKE I'M AN ENEMY OF THE PERSON WHEN ACTUALLY I'M JUST TELLING THE TRUTH. THAT'S ALL...I KNOW IF YUK WAS 2 READ SOME OF THE SHIT I SAY HE WOULD THINK I WAS HATIN ON HIM BUT ACTUALLY I'M JUST TELLIN IT LIKE IT IS.....IMO...I'M FROM THE MOB..4REAL..OVER 10 YEARS IN THIS SHIT.....I HAVE 2 RESPECT THE DON AS A DON....NOT JUST A GOOD RAPPER CUZZ

Mar 1, 2006
i came across your bro's name b4. i'm a look him up. i checked him out on ohhla.com i read his lyrics for the song he did with 8ball. foreal i might read the lyrics b4 i actually hear a niggas song

Jan 6, 2006
i came across your bro's name b4. i'm a look him up. i checked him out on ohhla.com i read his lyrics for the song he did with 8ball. foreal i might read the lyrics b4 i actually hear a niggas song
j-dubb "money, trees & real estate" 2000. cop it, its a bangin album. features 8ball, 4tay, e-40, Too Short, Mr. Mike, Spice-1 ant banks & sir jinx on the beats etc....and more. in fact im about to order another copy since mines is scratched up.

Apr 25, 2002
J-DUBB IS HIS STAGENAME...HE USED 2 RAP WITH TOO SHORT AND THE DANGEROUS CREW..LIONEL BEA WAS HIS MANAGER AND HIM AND SHORT GOT JIVE DEALS AT THE SAME TIME....HE JUST HAD RUN INS WITH THE LAW AS USUAL...AT THAT TIME HIS NAME WAS KOOL ROCC JAY...WE WILL BE WORKING ON SOMETHING TOGETHER AS SOON AS HE GETS OFF PAROLE & CAN LEAVE LAS VEGAS
for real? i got the old kool rock jay and j-dubb albums
it was kool rock jay and someone else i forget

May 30, 2006
J-DUBB IS HIS STAGENAME...HE USED 2 RAP WITH TOO SHORT AND THE DANGEROUS CREW..LIONEL BEA WAS HIS MANAGER AND HIM AND SHORT GOT JIVE DEALS AT THE SAME TIME....HE JUST HAD RUN INS WITH THE LAW AS USUAL...AT THAT TIME HIS NAME WAS KOOL ROCC JAY...WE WILL BE WORKING ON SOMETHING TOGETHER AS SOON AS HE GETS OFF PAROLE & CAN LEAVE LAS VEGAS
That was him?? Lmao!!! I remember him doing a show in Stockton back in 1989.....He had a DJ but I don't remember his name...My older brother thought he was dope..."Kool Rocc Jay back in yo place..." I still remember that line....lol.

Sep 10, 2002
Where is KJ? He said he funkin wit a nigga right now but i hope that don't derail his potential. I know real life shit comes first tho.

Mar 1, 2006
@ kj

let someone who aint got nothing to live for handle that shit. dont let them suckas distract you. they see you shining and want you to fuck off your opportunities. think smarter not harder.

church

Jun 3, 2006
tay, i love you i been buyin vereythin since mr mafioso.....but you owe me 13 bucks for flood the market, i bought 2 cpoies too!.....pm me and you can send me that money cuzz, fuckk silva and high powered

Sep 10, 2002
tay, i love you i been buyin vereythin since mr mafioso.....but you owe me 13 bucks for flood the market, i bought 2 cpoies too!.....pm me and you can send me that money cuzz, fuckk silva and high powered
The album did need more of a mixture as far as producers but "Respect My Gangsta" is THE shit. Even my nieces and nephews love that song. And they be on some bullshit.

Jun 19, 2008
when i first hopped in this forum i was amazed that i could talk to artists lol...
but tay i got a few questions..
i really wanna hear wcm collabo with artists like t-nutty/brotha lynch/tech n9ne i wanna hear 151 and tech n9ne that would be heat fo sho..
151/tech n9ne/brotha lynch what not...
this possible??

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I'M A NO REFUND NIGGA

I DON'T OWE NOBODY SHIT....THAT'S WHY I GET MY MONEY UP FRONT....THAT'S NOT MY PART OF THE DEAL....IF YOU GET A PRODUCT & IT SAYS PIIMP ENT ON IT & IT'S NOT UP 2 PAR..THEN YOU CAN HOLLA AT ME...I DO GET PAID 2 DO ALBUMS 4 OTHER PEOPLE SOMETIMES...THAT WAS THE CASE....I WOULDA RAPPED 2 TECHNO IF I HAD 2 CUZ THE MONEY WAS ALREADY PAID SO I OWED A SERVICE...DON'T JUDGE THAT BOOK BY IT'S COVER...LOL