Watch out, cause here comes some more nina..."Who You Came To See" chopped up mixxx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
Re: ........

KC_Vett said:
Shit is str8 fire... dont let this nigga azrydette say otherwise he still stuck in tha 80's bumpin michael jackson he needs to get his mind correct!!!

RIP DJ Screw!!!!:classic:

KC vette are you still butthurt about that comment i made about telling you to get your game boy diamond studded? so did you do it? are you bling blingin' it witch ya' game boy at the bus stop. eat shit you asshole. your a sissy wannabe gangster who probably takes it with a strap on everynight. I told willy biggs my opnion and im sticking to it. He can keep making these all he wants. I got my mind correct and there is actually some other people who agree with me , how bout i start a thread asking who doesnt like it? Im not an asshole and respect that willy is doin his own thang and some people do like it so i wouldnt do that... I think you need an education and probably a job too. you probably have a chipped front tooth and a cleft lip ..................fuckin bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 23, 2003
i did my homework man. He posted the image of his cash and his gameboy. he dubbed him self the baller status, if you even want to call him that. which i think is bullshit. I hustle like a mufucka. I can talk all the shit i want cause i know i got a fat ride, i tight house, and a fat blunt ready to ride. this fool came after me talkin' bout arizona saying it was the reason i was unaware of something. he aint even ever been here man cause if he had he wouldnt have that opinion. so if he wants to turf nock then he should know what else that brings . Which is shit talkin and a big FUCK YOU!

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Fruntsch said:
YEAH....WILLY....keep on keeping on.it sounds tight,....although i don´t listen to screwed-musicc that much(i like SPM´s POWER MOVES SCREWEDmaybe a very very good SCREWED CD,but i also like TONEDEFF,...),just do it with any TECH song and it will sound tight,holmez....in my opinion...hit me up if you got the best tracks screwed,.....i wanna be the 1st to listen to them...maybe i can give you sum TONEDEFF2 trade,lol....

HOLY SHIZZ!!!

i didnt think anyone out past the mississippi river knew about SPM except me, lol
Too bad he's in jail forever... he was going to blow up.

Anyways, Its called SCREWED because he was the first to do it and made it popular.
He's since died but his people are keeping it alive (screwed up click, michael watts, Dope House records, lil flip, etc...) He died from the Sizzurp O.D.

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
SPM did some fucked up shit, but he had some classic cuts. and its a shame screw had to O.D. on some syrup, he started this screw shit with his blends, screw really didint even throw many chops in his music. go peep "3 N the Mornin part 1 &2""playaz ball" some classic shit right there

jyeaya

Jun 23, 2003
willy biggs said:
SPM did some fucked up shit, but he had some classic cuts. and its a shame screw had to O.D. on some syrup, he started this screw shit with his blends, screw really didint even throw many chops in his music. go peep "3 N the Mornin part 1 &2""playaz ball" some classic shit right there

jyeaya

what did spm do to get in jail that was so messed up?

Nov 14, 2002
Wait... SPM is wha? I only have that one cd of his that has all his songs from others cd's... "Dope Game" "You know my name"...

I really love his shit, although I don't listen to it enough. What happened to him/his crew?

Jun 23, 2003
man this soundlcik thing is fucking pissing me off. It wont let me upload the song and im on a fucking t3 connect. Can someone who has soundclick post thier email and ill email the song to them, and they can post it. I dont even care for taking credit for the song i just want you all to hear it. post an email and ill send it out. Just dont respond to the email at all cause it will be from my work address. later

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Re: Re: ........

azryda420 said:

KC vette are you still butthurt about that comment i made about telling you to get your game boy diamond studded? so did you do it? are you bling blingin' it witch ya' game boy at the bus stop. eat shit you asshole. your a sissy wannabe gangster who probably takes it with a strap on everynight. I told willy biggs my opnion and im sticking to it. He can keep making these all he wants. I got my mind correct and there is actually some other people who agree with me , how bout i start a thread asking who doesnt like it? Im not an asshole and respect that willy is doin his own thang and some people do like it so i wouldnt do that... I think you need an education and probably a job too. you probably have a chipped front tooth and a cleft lip ..................fuckin bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arizona Home Of Dirt And Flatland What A Place To Live...At Least We Got Hills And Damn Man You Must Like Being A Faggot Wit Them Million Strap On Remarks U Make U Must Really Take It Up Tha Azz If U Wanna See Me Come TO KC We Can Handle This Shit!!!! Stepp On My Property I Guaranteed You'll Be Six Feet Deep.....XXX St XX XX XXXX Im Wating...........Lol U sorry Ass Fake Dude.. Oh Yea I Graduated Wit Honors Hoe.....And I Said Nothing ABout Me Being A Baller U Just Assume Shit Guess U Thought My Lil Chump Change On The Desk There Was Fat Stack Sorry ASs Dude.....Just Come To KC i Triple Dog Dare You Fake Ass Interent Snitch.......... I Smell PUSSY Is That You Azrydette?:dead:

Jun 23, 2003
yo jlmacn, that is some crazy shit. I jsut found out like a week ago that short nitty of the rdv's did tha same shit. whats up with all the buttfuckin man?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DUNNO HOMEBOY...some crazy shit....
i guess niggas see lil girls as EASY or some shit...
my big ass...wit a lil girl would just never GO....

cant imagine these niggas doin it...

VETT......

wud up...

hit me on Aim.... jlmacn913

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Re: ........................

JLMACN said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DUNNO HOMEBOY...some crazy shit....
i guess niggas see lil girls as EASY or some shit...
my big ass...wit a lil girl would just never GO....

cant imagine these niggas doin it...

VETT......

wud up...

hit me on Aim.... jlmacn913

already..................;)

Jun 23, 2003
Re: Re: Re: ........

KC_Vett said:

Arizona Home Of Dirt And Flatland What A Place To Live...At Least We Got Hills And Damn Man You Must Like Being A Faggot Wit Them Million Strap On Remarks U Make U Must Really Take It Up Tha Azz If U Wanna See Me Come TO KC We Can Handle This Shit!!!! Stepp On My Property I Guaranteed You'll Be Six Feet Deep.....1030 W.30th St. KCMO 64108 Im Wating...........Lol U sorry Ass Fake Dude.. Hey JL Mac Holla Dogg I Got This FTP wit 0day Access Since U Tha Realest Nigga Here Holla I Can Get U A Leech Account Pz and Oh Yea I Graduated Wit Honors Hoe.....And I Said Nothing ABout Me Being A Baller U Just Assume Shit Guess U Thought My Lil Chump Change On The Desk There Was Fat Stack Sorry ASs Dude.....Just Come To KC i Triple Dog Dare You Fake Ass Interent Snitch.......... I Smell PUSSY Is That You Azrydette?:dead:
Hah hah this is fucking horse shit! Congratulations on being the most uneducated fucker east of the mississippi !!!!!!! Yeah there is a lot of dirt here but it isnt too flat. You do know that you live in the midwest which is essentially a flood plain because it is so FLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you fucking idiot. Think before you open your ballwasher you call a mouth!