Watch out, cause here comes some more nina..."Who You Came To See" chopped up mixxx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
im glad to see remixes posted , but willy biggs, I ve heard three mixes from you , all you do to them is slow down the bpm of each song. i could do the same by plugging in any cd in the world to my yamaha djx, keep doin ya thang but this one sounds just like the "this ring" mix and also the e40 "sprinkle me" mix you had up.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
azryda420 said:
im glad to see remixes posted , but willy biggs, I ve heard three mixes from you , all you do to them is slow down the bpm of each song. i could do the same by plugging in any cd in the world to my yamaha djx, keep doin ya thang but this one sounds just like the "this ring" mix and also the e40 "sprinkle me" mix you had up.

hahaha.......go buy a dj screw tape

1ne

Jun 23, 2003
techn9nehq said:

hahaha.......go buy a dj screw tape

1ne
are you telling ME to go buy a dj screw tape? I dont understand your sarcasm here. I know you quoted me but i don't get it. Dj screw is alright , but not anything i listen to.

Jun 23, 2003
after thinking about it I do understand. your saying that dj screw does that same shit. and that is why he called it a screwed mix. I guess im really really slow. but eitehr way im just not feeling that shit. maybe if i was on acid or something. when i hear those mixes they sound like GTA3 when the guy eats the big pill and talks all slow.

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
azryda420 said:
hmmm, might that be the concept of a screwed and chopped song??? not everybody likes screwed and chopped ish, and if you dont i dont care thats your thing. but fact is that tha market for screwed and chopped music is already very large and only growing. i put them up for people that are ineterested in hearing them.

jyeaya

Jun 23, 2003
willy biggs said:

hmmm, might that be the concept of a screwed and chopped song??? not everybody likes screwed and chopped ish, and if you dont i dont care thats your thing. but fact is that tha market for screwed and chopped music is already very large and only growing. i put them up for people that are ineterested in hearing them.

jyeaya
all good im not hatin on your shit. enough people have already told you they liked it for you to even care about my opinion. so keep goin man .

Aug 20, 2002
YEAH....WILLY....keep on keeping on.it sounds tight,....although i don´t listen to screwed-musicc that much(i like SPM´s POWER MOVES SCREWEDmaybe a very very good SCREWED CD,but i also like TONEDEFF,...),just do it with any TECH song and it will sound tight,holmez....in my opinion...hit me up if you got the best tracks screwed,.....i wanna be the 1st to listen to them...maybe i can give you sum TONEDEFF2 trade,lol....

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: ........

KC_Vett said:
Shit is str8 fire... dont let this nigga azrydette say otherwise he still stuck in tha 80's bumpin michael jackson he needs to get his mind correct!!!

RIP DJ Screw!!!!:classic:
Im not trippin on him, not everyone into screw. I was just letting him know the facts, it doesnt seem he gets out much. I peeped those tracks you got on soundclick that shit was sounding tight.

@Fruntsch

lol ok, lemme hear some of those TONEDEF tracks. glad you feelin the shit, proly few days a new track will be put up

jyeaya