Watch out, cause here comes some more nina..."Who You Came To See" chopped up mixxx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Re: Re: Re: Re: ........

azryda420 said:

Hah hah this is fucking horse shit! Congratulations on being the most uneducated fucker east of the mississippi !!!!!!! Yeah there is a lot of dirt here but it isnt too flat. You do know that you live in the midwest which is essentially a flood plain because it is so FLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you fucking idiot. Think before you open your ballwasher you call a mouth!
who gives a fuck come to tha hood ill share my thought with you I got 17 lil friends with your name on it i dare u step foot in KC u fake ass hoe go post som more... seems u getting broke u need the 10 Cents per posts

Jun 23, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ........

KC_Vett said:

who gives a fuck come to tha hood ill share my thought with you I got 17 lil friends with your name on it i dare u step foot in KC u fake ass hoe go post som more... seems u getting broke u need the 10 Cents per posts

So you actually do this for ten cents a post. Man I think you could make more in china making sweaters and shoes for nike. Dare me all you want. You are not a reason i would go to kc. Your stupid for even saying that. thats fine you have a gun. you know you can get guns anywhere? even wall mart where you got your fake diploma. I do have a few gats myself so Honestly i wouldnt be scvared if you stuck your 17 shot pee shotter in my grill. this ten cents a post thing i just dont get it. Maybe thats how you earn your living but i do this for fun while im at work getting paid much more than ten cents an hour. Face it Vett your a fag and cant fade my shit talking.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ........

azryda420 said:

So you actually do this for ten cents a post. Man I think you could make more in china making sweaters and shoes for nike. Dare me all you want. You are not a reason i would go to kc. Your stupid for even saying that. thats fine you have a gun. you know you can get guns anywhere? even wall mart where you got your fake diploma. I do have a few gats myself so Honestly i wouldnt be scvared if you stuck your 17 shot pee shotter in my grill. this ten cents a post thing i just dont get it. Maybe thats how you earn your living but i do this for fun while im at work getting paid much more than ten cents an hour. Face it Vett your a fag and cant fade my shit talking.
LOL Face It You Cant Say Shit You Said Everything I Said And Reveresed It Sorry Man Pathetic Come Up Wit Your Own Shit U Lazy Fuck:beard:

Jun 23, 2003
OK Im setting the expectation that i didnt do anything other than transpose the song. It sounds like those other ones to me. If you like it .....tight! if you hate it , well I really dont like it much so feel free to tell me i hardly did anything. at least i have a soundclick page now though. heres teh link. it still says it is clearing

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/mervthapervmusic.htm

"cold as ice" slowed down and on PCP is what i think fits.