Wack ass Whiners got faded!! Hahahaah!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2003
Raiders are king of penalties...

So quit bitchin about it......its the niners fault for causing all those penalties. I know it sucks, but the fact remains......YALL LOST!!! There are no excuses to it, just face it. I knew the Rams would be a lot better with Bulger in there, now you guys got some competition in your division.

Mar 18, 2003
He's not making excuses, he's giving reasons, there is a difference. Reasons, are what exists because of your defeat, excuses are justifiable reasons to why you lost. The 49er squad was healthy, they played well, and they lost, no excuses. However, with that last play in regulation, that could be a reason why they didn't win. We can't assume they would have made the feild goal, therefore it is not excusable. Enough of that.

I have never enjoyed a 49er loss as much as I did this one. Although we were defeated, I saw one very big thing. That is, with our backs against the wall, losing in the final minutes of the game, we were successful in what we needed to do. I think we played a great game, but it just wasn't enough to beat the Rams on Sunday. I think our team is VERY GOOD and we will go deep into the playoffs, and into the superbowl.

49ers till I die.

T0NE, what do you think about San Francisco taking home two championships in one season? Its going to be a great year!

SF Giants -- SF 49ers

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^^Funny!! Niners aint taking nothing. They were getting blasted. If you hit Owens early he'll start dropping balls later in the game.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Wow u are super dreaming nitro!! But I guess we all gotta dream sometime!!! But reality will set in and the whiners aint comin close to winnin shit!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
RevoL said:
no excuses huh?
penalties are part of the game
exactly dumbass. im not saying tha penalties werent there and tha refz were calling them. it wuznt no Lakers game where tha other team had to cheat. there'z no excuse for those penalties and thatz why we lost.

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
They never give the team that beat them credit!!
if you werent such a hater you'd realize, and admit, that tha penalties are wut lost tha game for us. had they beat our asses that would be a different story. but like Nitro said, tha REASON we lost is cuz our squad wuz getting penalties left and right.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
CZAR said:
Gametime muthafuckaz!! Hahahaa!! Told yall hoes!! Fuck those gay ass whiner hoez!! Bulger te yall bitches like I told yall!! Dont come in here cryin like hoes! Now who dont know about football fatal?? Whats the excuse now?? Yall aint doin shit potna!! Now come on in Whiner fans!! Let me hear this!!! Fuck the whiners!! And by the way Wilson is a great reciever huh?? Hahaha!!! GOT EM!!!
Actually I was pleased in the way the 9ers played.
Except for the fucking penalties, that's what killed us.
The Lambs are a much better team with Bulger in there, had Warner been in there we would've beat them easily.
Anyways, we had our chances, we just blew it and it didn't have to come down to Wilson's stupid mistake.

Oh well, we'll get them next time.
I'm gonna be at the game so it's gonna be all Geesuz!
Gonna have me some fun gettin on the misfit Lamb fans....