Wack ass Whiners got faded!! Hahahaah!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Gametime muthafuckaz!! Hahahaa!! Told yall hoes!! Fuck those gay ass whiner hoez!! Bulger te yall bitches like I told yall!! Dont come in here cryin like hoes! Now who dont know about football fatal?? Whats the excuse now?? Yall aint doin shit potna!! Now come on in Whiner fans!! Let me hear this!!! Fuck the whiners!! And by the way Wilson is a great reciever huh?? Hahaha!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
ok now go beat off CZAR. you need a life.

first off you dont know football, you chose St. Louis cuz you hate tha Ninerz. dont try and say you knew they would win, we all know why u picked them. second, there'z no excuse. they dug their own hole with their penalties, Bulger wuznt responsible for that win tha Ninerz were. third, even with them lying in their own grave it went to OT, you tried to say tha Ninerz would get spanked. you dont know wut you're talking about CZAR. get a life. this thread wuz made immediately after tha field goal LMAO. wut a sad man. how bout your cowboys CZAR? how they doin?

on another note....
Cedric Wilson is a fuckin IDIOT.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Keep on venting your frustrations mane, I understand!! What a luvly day of football!!! Damn it sucks to be a gay ass whiner fan!!! Hahahaah!! GOT EM!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
LISTEN UP WHINERS !!!

HAHAHA,Where's Tone Loc The 0 1/2.You guys lost to the "Lambs" againe.Now I warned you that you were'nt playing Kordell and the Cubs this week,but you kept joggin at the mouth and looky looky,your team got faded.Me and the King warned you batches that if Bulger plays (not Jaime Martin.lol) your secondary will get toasted,and sho az shit the 29ers lose.

Tone Loc
Nitro da doo doo
all you other predictors hollllllla???

Aug 14, 2002
lmao @ you guys praying in front of tha tv that we lose, no hurt feelings just a lot of laughs from you lames, and rams qb was not tha reason they won, bitch ass cedric wilson didnt get down when we was suppose to, we would of won that game but that was a big mistake on him, and lol @ us gettin faded, that was a close ass game, so you guys can jack off to tha win for a week, have fun, it was a hell of a good game

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
ok now go beat off CZAR. you need a life.
real talk tho lollll

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Awe bayareasimpin it will be ok!! Dont be so butthurt!! Its ok to let out your frustrations as well!! Bulger ate that ass up!! Yall dont have to give the Rams credit for winnin, all that matters is that they did win so its in the books!! And I wont stop, I am here to piss u tricks off so face it or leave!!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
BAMMER said:
LISTEN UP WHINERS !!!

HAHAHA,Where's Tone Loc The 0 1/2.You guys lost to the "Lambs" againe.Now I warned you that you were'nt playing Kordell and the Cubs this week,but you kept joggin at the mouth and looky looky,your team got faded.Me and the King warned you batches that if Bulger plays (not Jaime Martin.lol) your secondary will get toasted,and sho az shit the 29ers lose.

Tone Loc
Nitro da doo doo
Callin this playa out will not get your girl back mayn! You might want to hit up the sistas form for some more advice! But hey how did those stoppable Philidelphia Seagles due? 0-2 Damn you need to worry about your own weak ass team that cant score points before you start hatin on the Niners. The Niners look good regardles of the loss and your team just plain out sucks! Stop smokin that Bammer and reach down in them pockets and get yourself some Bomb you cheap ass nicca lol!

May 8, 2002
CZAR said:
Gametime muthafuckaz!! Hahahaa!! Told yall hoes!! Fuck those gay ass whiner hoez!! Bulger te yall bitches like I told yall!! Dont come in here cryin like hoes! Now who dont know about football fatal?? Whats the excuse now?? Yall aint doin shit potna!! Now come on in Whiner fans!! Let me hear this!!! Fuck the whiners!! And by the way Wilson is a great reciever huh?? Hahaha!!! GOT EM!!!

It's an "L" but Im happy with some of the things that I seen from my team we got some heart on the Niner Team. Cedric Wilson...needs to keep his head up cause he had a good game playing at our 3rd reciever spot and I know in the season he will make up for it! It's a team effort and you cant point the finger at one person plain and simple. We missed on several oppertunities to blow this game out the water and let the rams hang around. But I have to say I am very happy with the offensive play calling this year compared to last year and glad that Owens and Garcia werent injured. Yes It was close but remember.....we will see the Rams again and will be ready at the Stick on November 2nd so circle that day on the calander because I am going to guarantee a win right now for that!. Right now Im ready for Cleveland at home on Sunday.....end of story!

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
LISTEN UP WHINERS !!!

Tone Loc
Nitro da doo doo
were u watching tha same game as everybody else? Bulger didnt beat shit. tha 49ers beat themselvez with all those penalties. and why are you still talking anyway? isnt your fucked up ass team 0-2 now? and arent you tha buffoon that said they were "the best team in football?" you dont see us making threadz about your rank ass team and how they suck dick.

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
Awe bayareasimpin it will be ok!! Dont be so butthurt!! Its ok to let out your frustrations as well!! Bulger ate that ass up!! Yall dont have to give the Rams credit for winnin, all that matters is that they did win so its in the books!! And I wont stop, I am here to piss u tricks off so face it or leave!!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!
u aint pissin nobody off cuz nobody takez you seriously come football season! LMAO @ czar thinking anybody carez about him or his opinion.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I knew they were going to lose. It wasn't all that bad though. Cedric Wilson blew it though. That fool didn't get out of bounds. But who's to say that they would of made the field goal?

Apr 25, 2002
he didnt need to get out of boundz. all he had to do wuz go down before time expired cuz they still had 1 time out. tha field goal would have been from tha 25 had that fool gone down in time, it's safe to say they woulda made it. but we'll never know now. but Wilson cant be blamed for everything. if tha Ninerz hadnt accumulated well over 100 yardz in penalties they woulda been blowing tha ramz out of tha water. a game is a game, and tha Ninerz lost this time. i hope coach Erickson getz sum discipline laid down on those foolz so that shit doeznt happen again.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Tell em revol!! Dude dont even know he is actually makin excuses!! And the funny thing is that when ever their team loses, its always we beat ourselves or sum shit like that!! They never give the team that beat them credit!! But dont matter though, cause as long as they lose its all that matters!!! GOT EM!!!