VIDEO OF MISTAH VS ROYCE DA 59

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
ovarbmu said:
by the way....FAB was written....listen to that doo doo ass battle he did with al or lil al or somethin like that....how the fuck he improve that much that quick?....some of yall are some stupid fucks.
how he gonna write that? he was talkin bout the whole scene... you sick and upset lol....royce da 5'9 need to step his game up... lol niggas would have been really mad if mistah fab murder they hero lil wayne....

Bay area stand up....

Mar 26, 2006
ovarbmu said:
HES A FUCKIN DICK RIDER....all them ny references...what a faggot ass excuse for an MC.
mad cuz FAB wouldnt take a picture with you for your myspace page or something? LOL

Good shit for FAB, I serisously had my doubts about him doing this, but he rose up.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
royce should go home and hang it up after that. that might be the most embarrassing battle a battle rapper has been in since masta ace got dissed by postaboy

it was almost PAINFUL to watch the people on the side of royce while he was rapping ebcause no one was feeling it...if it wasnt for the fact that hes royce i think he might have got booed for that shit

"i rhyme like i got alot of fiber in my diet..get it?" that like was HORRIBLE~!!!!!!! i get it, it just was wack!

Nov 26, 2006
ovarbmu said:
by the way....FAB was written....listen to that doo doo ass battle he did with al or lil al or somethin like that....how the fuck he improve that much that quick?....some of yall are some stupid fucks.
If he would of lost niggas would've been talking shit! Now that he won his shit was written! If you know fab and ever seen him in person then u know he's a freestlying motherfucka! Furthermore if you listen to what he said it was all about shit that we found out while he was on stage. He picked niggas out th crowd and put them in his freestyle like he always does! We didnt find out about joe burdens brother until he didnt show up! Fab won fair and square so give him his props cause if he would've lost niggas would've never heard the end of it!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and to touch on fab saying "i dont think he thought i was that nice" i think thats the truth...cuz if royce thought he was competition he woulda did some homework...

and believe it or not theres alot of ammo....royce coulda easily just made a mockery of hyphy music for 2 minutes

the look on royces face behind his glasses was that of "i fucked up"

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Young Lou said:
check back on the original thread. I was one of the only few to give F.A.B. his props b4 all this went down. ROYCE is my hometown nigga but he was not ready for MR. F.A.B.
U NEED TO LOOK AT MY POSTS REAL CLOSE CAUSE I WAS 100% SURE FABBY WAS GONNA SHINE LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA, AND HE DID

Mar 21, 2006
where did all them haters go that said FAB was gonna get killed??? Big UP FABBY for holdin the Bay down. Next time show yall support before he win! thats why we aint already back on. cus we all out here hatin on our own family

I heard Willie Joe did his thing too. Illseed should be loving the Bay right now!