VIDEO OF MISTAH VS ROYCE DA 59

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
BETO916 said:
damn muthafuckas are seriously MAD their favorite rapper took an L

up next on the next episode of "When Nutt Huggin' Goes Bad"......

hahaha
im nut huggin beto?...so you REALLY think FAB can freestyle, much less rap in general?

DopeBoyFresh said:
have you heard tpain rap before the voice box singing shit?

hes actually dope
no he hasnt heard t-pain...hes just a jock rider like SOME others fags in here....yall prolly think FAB could beat cassidy or em in a battle....smh

@ dubbc....not a hater bruh...just perplexed how yall could call yourselves hip hop fans at all...this thread is ridiculous...FAB never shit on royce....he won cuz of his references and how he captured the crowd....no biggie...two tears in a bucket fuck it....but to say hes a better emcee than royce and that he ''SHIT'' on royce is just disrespectful....some of yall was goin dumb in this thread..forreal....i dont give a fuck about your respect if you think FAB shit on royce.

most of the rest of yall are too stupid to respond to.

Jan 18, 2006
It didnt even seem like a real batte like it was just some promotional shit. They didn't say shit about eachother and Fab sounded like a dickrider like he did at the ozone awards.

Feb 27, 2006
NONE OF THAT SHIT WAS WRITTEN YALL TRIPPEN ROYCE WUZNT ON HIS GAME AND FABBY WAS...U CAN TELL FABS SHIT FREESTYLE JUST ON THA WORDS HE USE ALONE...AND ROYCE WUZ SOUNDIN STRAIGHT SCARED AT FIRST U DONT SOUND SCARED WIT SOMETHIN WRITTEN

Aug 3, 2007
Oh My Goodness SOME OF THESE DUDES ON HERE IZ WORST THAN FEMALES let dat nigga enjoy his Victory. Royce was tellin the promoter people to tell Fabby not to go hard on him cuz he just got a divorce last week and his dog died yesterday WTF type shit is dat. Fabby murdered lil Al too "I'm CRUSTACEONS you NATiONS and JACK N DA BOX" lmao Fabby is a Beast