vick 1 haters 0

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2010
i wish the 49ers had the balls to sign him before. its good to see him doin good. cant wait to see what all the people on espn say tomarrow. i still got a feelin this will be his last year in philly but where ever he goes next year will be lucky to have him

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
u were one of em too cut throat lmao
i bet the eaagles would rather have aaron rodgers,drew brees,peyton manning,tom brady,matt schaub,phillip rivers,brett favre, sam bradford,matt stafford,ben rothliesberger,tono romo, jay cutler,joe flacco,carson palmer,eli manning,matt ryan and at this point donovan mcnabb just to name a few....

you think the eagles would rather have ryan? mcnabb? eli? carson? flacco? cutler? romo? rapistberger? stafford? bradford? favre? rivers? schaub?

really? i doubt it. right now vick is top 5 qb in the league at worst. HATER. lmao

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Damn phil, you love yourself some Mike Vick.

LOL.

But it looks like you may have been right about the guy all along. My apologies.
no apologies necessary! our debates got heated but were always good. you and scary (oops did i mention the other one lol) are always pretty well informed and smart posters. its different when you watch every game though and see it first hand, like you know the 9ers. its all good broham!

it just burns me up knowing arthur blank passed up on randy moss and several other great wrs. moss practically BEGGED to play in atlanta before signing with oakland. oh well we have ryan now and im happy with it. just glad to see vick finally getting what he deserves.

Mar 16, 2005
holy fuck, how did I miss this thread last week???

so umm yeah, awesome running qb there, opps wait. at end of season even if vcks keep starting his numbers will fall back down to where they always are, or they will be mostly of the garden variety Y-A-C due to eagles wr's.

and you sure you dont feel just a little foolish....just a little, trying to compare Orton in there?

Mar 16, 2005
hello kyle orton.
alex smith.
shaun hill.
trent edwards.
bruce gradkowski.

they were all supposedly better than vick coming into this season. hows that workin out for you now? .

1 Kyle Orton DEN QB 118 175 67.4 43.8 1,419 8.1 354.8 6 3 67 38.3 61 22 5 11 96.3

1 of those qb's aint like the others!

i said it last year, I will say it again. Orton competes with what he's dealt, vick needs players or it's a moot point.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
you mean should have been. i think singletary wanted him and was overruled. gore davis vick crabtree? are you fuckin serious? that would be insane.
But then he'd be back where he started....with a coach who can't call plays.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
you think the eagles would rather have ryan? mcnabb? eli? carson? flacco? cutler? romo? rapistberger? stafford? bradford? favre? rivers? schaub?

really? i doubt it. right now vick is top 5 qb in the league at worst. HATER. lmao
I was totally on board up until here. I'd take Rivers, Schaub, Big Ben over Vick.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
If you drafted Kolb in 4 different leagues, I'm not so sure he's the one who's a fag.

Sorry man, I HAD to!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
holy fuck, how did I miss this thread last week???

so umm yeah, awesome running qb there, opps wait. at end of season even if vcks keep starting his numbers will fall back down to where they always are, or they will be mostly of the garden variety Y-A-C due to eagles wr's.

and you sure you dont feel just a little foolish....just a little, trying to compare Orton in there?
no. not at all. vick is and has been a better qb than orton. yay hes in mcdaniels system and performing. vick won with scrubs. orton had to move to win. who needs players more? all qbs need players but vick has won without them. orton? neckbeard? lmao.