vick 1 haters 0

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
funny how great he is when his receivers can catch and coaches can call half ass decent plays. 2 years out of prison, washed up, career backup slash kick returner at best. BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!!! eat a dick haters. you know who you are.

hello kyle orton.
alex smith.
shaun hill.
trent edwards.
bruce gradkowski.

they were all supposedly better than vick coming into this season. hows that workin out for you now? vick is better in reids offense than mcnabb was. that doesnt happen in 1 season sitting on the bench. dude always had it he just didnt have the tools around him. roddy white now is not the roddy vick was throwing to. where is greg knapp? where is jim mora? coach killer? not even close.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
this is what vick supporters always asked for. he doesnt even have an oline yet, its piss poor and dude is still shittin on most qbs in the league right now.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
IM GLAD TO SEE VICK TEARIN IT UP, HES A WINNER, IM NOT GLAD TO SEE THAT HES NOT ON THE 49ERS WHEN HE COULD HAVE BEEN
you mean should have been. i think singletary wanted him and was overruled. gore davis vick crabtree? are you fuckin serious? that would be insane.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
how the fuck did bruce gradkowski get brought into this? Raider fans were askin for vick when he first came back and hoping for the trade this offseason.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
how the fuck did bruce gradkowski get brought into this? Raider fans were askin for vick when he first came back and hoping for the trade this offseason.
it was just names off the top of my head of players that vick was obviously light years ahead of even with 50 pounds of rust around his neck.

Dec 4, 2006
I'm fucking with Vick as my starter in both of my Fantasy Football leagues..

35pts on yahoo and 39 on nfl .............he's a fucking beast!!!!!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
funny how 3 outta 5 were 9er QBs tho.....then one is a raider.....you got something against the bay phil?
no my first 2 were aimed at the 2 biggest vick haters here they know who they are, i dont have to call them out lol its all good though the 3 of us have had friendly and not so friendly debates from time to time about the situation, its just nice knowing they were wrong. lol i usually agree with them but on this subject we always butted heads. theyll find a way to not be wrong though dont worry the debate will rage on

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
and its not by coincidence he passed for 3 td's today. that was a message to everyone.
he doesnt need to run. he had to in atl to compensate for a pop warner game plan every week. i remember one week he "slipped up" and said sometimes you just have to overcome coaching lmao, he and michael jenkins literally drew a play up in the dirt vs the skins and scored a game winning touchdown when knapp probably wanted to run dunn up the middle.