Vice City shit.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
It gets way sicker after you kill Diaz I think. I haven't really done any of the Vigilante missions, just the storyline ones. Wait until you get to the "CopLand" mission. I'm pretty sure that's what it's called. That's a pretty tight mission......

Apr 26, 2002
I still haven't passed CopLand....Lance's slow ass keeps gettin me killed, oh yeah by the way...if yall deliver 55 pizzas in that pizza mission your max health goes up to 150, you gotta deliver em all at once tho.

Apr 25, 2002
i'm only 18% done. im busy fuckin around on the street bike.

my longest wheelie was 3300 feet! it was fuckin insane.. it was pretty slow tho, just tappin the gas. i went alllll the way down the main strip on the 2nd island,, the one that u are on as soon as you cross the bridges.

Apr 25, 2002
the game had me laughin....some of the comments people make are hilarious....this one Michael Jackson looking dood tried hustle me out of my car, got my ass back up and pulled him out....he responds with 'what you doin man, i need this for pimpin'....another guy was like 'how am i gonna get home'....lol

Apr 26, 2002
Haha...one time I jacked this rich kid for his sportscar downtown...and he must have said "My dad's gonna have my balls for lunch!" or somethin like that....I'm not just jumpin from mission to mission like I was in GTA3, theres so much side shit to do in this game.