Vice City shit.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
So who out there has gotten to the point where you can buy the Pole Position strip club and you get the new sick pad to lounge at(I won't ruin it for those that aren't there by saying what it is)? This game gets way more fun at this point. I've been playin' this shit a lot lately. Where the fuck are the planes that you can fly? I've found the helicopter that you can fly around, but I think there are others that you can fly and you can shoot while you fly it. Lace me with the whereabouts if you know where these are. I wish the hoes in the Pole Position club were nude, LOL...it'd be more authentic.....

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
If you buy the film studio and complete all the missions for it, you'll get access to the plane.

Apr 25, 2002
Mal said:
How do you get past that mission where u have to take the tank?I dont know what to do.

Go to the convoy of military vehicles and if you just stay near it for a while and allow it to drive, after a while you'll hear something like "Go get some donuts" and the convoy stops and the tank will be unlocked. Steal it, and drive it to the blip on the map. If that doesn't work, snipe the dude on top of the tank, then jack it......hopefully it'll work for ya.....

May 23, 2002
question for all of ya...do you guys play the games with all of the cheats and pass the game or do you try to beat it first and then try the cheats???...i try to beat it first, but this new Vice City is starting to furstrate me and i feal like just cheating the whole way through...

Apr 25, 2002
I haven't cheated on Vice City at all. I haven't used any codes or used any walkthroughs to help. I think Vice City is easier than GTA3.....so far atleast......

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
DJ Mark 7 said:
I'm still tryin to get past that FIRST helicopter mission lol
thier is 1 bomb target on each floor, total of 4(I think) use the stair's they are right next to each other(you go up the first floor and turn right/left thier is the next set of stairs, ect.) use R2 L2 to turn the hellicopter, but you have to keep the anlog stick in the forward direction, or the hellicopter will not turn. O to fly down X to fly up. Maybe this will help you pass the mission, Its pretty hard at first.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Thanks Cel-C-Us...I finally got past that shit...Now I'm on the "Mall Shootout" mission lol

Don't trip homie, I ain't forgotten about u either...Shit will get correct here in a day or two...you'll see!! Thanks for yer patience

Apr 25, 2002
JIM HAT said:
i think vice city is hella harder then GTA3.. i am still not passes the mission where you have to jack the tank..

yeah thats right wher i am....hard as hell, can only take out 4 by runnin them over, then i end up taken cover behind a near by wall....and through back and fourth gun fire, i end up roasted :mad:

Apr 25, 2002
You don't need to gundown all the soldiers mayn. Just wait until the convoy stops and one of them leaves to get donuts and snipe the dude on top of the tank, and jack the tank and smash off to the location of dropoff........

Apr 25, 2002
I AM NOW 32% THRU THE GAME.....I JUST KILLED DIAZ.....PS.....OF YOU DO THE VIGILANTE MISSIONS AND GET PAST LEVEL 12,YOUR ARMOR GOES UP TO 150.....I GOT 2 LEVEL 15 AND IT WAS HARD...BUT I HAVE ONLY FOUND 23 PACKAGES.....