Vern Fonk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
BAMMER said:
lol....yall see the new one with the fake ass eminem rappin...dude rollin the s.u.v.STR8 COMEDY
LMAO I saw that shit the other night, his commercials are wackest shit around. For those that ain't seen it, if you think them Dell commercials are annoying, there nothing compared to Vern Fonk LMAO.

I forgot about Jack Roberts, he died? When did that happen?

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Mak-X said:
I forgot about Jack Roberts, he died? When did that happen?
after his heart became clogged with plaque... that sucks too because I kinda felt close to him through his commericals. not really, but it's always bad when people die... dying sucks ass... I think he died around '99 though.

:(

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
His commercials are tight..

"Rollin in my Escalade! Me and my stinky dogs and my can of glade"

Then that black dude goes "WE ON A MISSION!!"

He had some fine ladies in that one too.. The gay ones I remember were the ones with his ugly ass kids and his bitch of a wife.

Sep 12, 2002
mo-x said:

after his heart became clogged with plaque... that sucks too because I kinda felt close to him through his commericals. not really, but it's always bad when people die... dying sucks ass... I think he died around '99 though.

:(

Don't worry Mo, i talked to my dad -- and he used to play recreational basketball with that jack roberts guy, he said he was a peice of shit asshole on the court and threw elbows all over the place like he was some spunky college player, if ya ask me, anyone who has to be soo competitive that they throw elbows in a RECREATIONAL game deserves to die from too much blood in his plaque stream.