Vern Fonk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
whys this guys comercials so wack..if you up at 3am yull know what imt alkin about
and has anyone ever drove past his place and honked on purpose? "honk when you drive by vern fonk" how fuckin wack is that

May 4, 2002
i hate that cat his comercails are hella stupid i dont see
why anybody would get insurance from that cat i would love to slap him around alittle bit though lol

Dak

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Them shits is tight.....i dont know what yall talkin bout! Remember the rappin one? Wit the 2 hoes and the boom box? "VERN!..Wont cost you much bank!/The money you save, put back in your gas tank!" Vern! Vern, Vern, Vern!.....FONK!!!!!

May 2, 2002
www.emeraldcityrecordz.com
thats my insurance,sr22 high risk,and the cheapest around...those commercials are suppose to be as wack as possible cuz you will always remember that shit.It works remember jack roberts,or cal worthington,all three are millionaires.....:eek:

BAMMER said:

LMAO.....

If yah wanna buy a car GO SEE CAL......If yah wanna buy a truck GO SEE CAL.....

That was the jam....Bugsy's old school.

Jack Roberts is dead to...:(
remember that fool would have all kinds of bears,monkeys or elephants hangin around him,he was a nut,hes in cali now....who told you jack died & how?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
DeluzioN said:
what about Flynn's Carpet store???? "i know 2 things....how to sell carpet, and i need to lose some weight" lmao
his commercials are funny, but one of my homies went to him to recarpet her downstairs and staircase, and he tried to fuckin' jack up the prices and bullshit her....he's a fuckin bitch.....lol.....

Sep 12, 2002
FUCK vern fonk and his crossdressing flaming ass. that piece of shit is a disgrace to not only the northwest as a whole, but also to insurance providers, yo D, man, i kno that hoe cake is tha only person up here that will insure your accord n all, but shit i jus cant stand him. and fuck honking when you drive by vern fonk, go in and beat that dude down

damn somebody got it out for tha funksta lol yall got me rollin with this post here. fukin jack roberts, vern fonk, cal worthington, sonny kobe cook, tha fat carpet dude, thems all some northwest freeks. what about tha new nasty red headed broad who be tryin to sell used shit somewhere in kent? yall know who im talkin bout, best rentals or some shit.
bammer- youre a g for diggin that up, he look like he molest little boys, maybe he used to be a priest

Jul 22, 2002
www.ecmgonline.com
yo

This one cat i know went to school with Vern Fonk and told me that dude on the commercials isn't him, it's just an actor paid to portray him and bug you just enough to piss you off so you'll remember the name Vern Fonk. I heard the real Vern Fonk (who owns the business, but doesn't really play a role in the day-to-day operation) is hella rich now from all the business, so i can't hate on them commercials... he got paid. This is all hearsy though.. it could be bullshit.

Oct 21, 2002
Naw that's dude cuz he got the new Christmas one with his family when he's like "Merry Christmas! Happy Hannukkah! kWANzaa! RAMMAdaan!" shit is funny and I can't be mad at him. He the only dude i know that will insure my drunk drivin, speedin azz. (Not that I got insurance, or a license for that matter)