Verbal Vaccinez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
game tight ill let you know when the track is done. i got a lot of beats to choose from so ill holla... what ones are already in use?? ill hit you on the PM

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
so far the "damnn beat is being used and so is the bonecrusher beat as well as some others just hit me and let me know which beat ur using so i can reserve iit for u also make sure to mention the cds name in the song thanks mayne

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Gametight said:
wow tadou u got me on that young krime dvd, u better holla at young krime and ask him why the dvd never came out cuz thats his project and it was his decison to put a hold on it, dont speak on stuff u know nothin about it makes u look ignorant i will let my projects and for that matter even the videos i have on my site speak for themselves post some music or something and let ur work talk now im done with this little discussion back to what this thread was meant for...anyone who wants to get down on the cd holla at me
Yeah, you can't expect M.I. to take care of other people's business, just hope they can handle their own.