Verbal Vaccinez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
Verbal Vandalizm

I am now accepting submissions from people serious about gettin down on this project it will be a mixtape in the original way with industry beats and original beats as well as drops, this release is going to come out right after lyrikal propaganda invades the stores naation wide and along with other projects it will be heavily promoted not only in the united states but internationally in mexico and germany so if u wanna jump on this release hit me here or email me at [email protected]

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
If i can put in my 2 shekels, you should work on getting that 1st release out, homie. You can't be doing much for people's confidence by having that much on your plate......

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
thanks for ur two shekels tadou... but the 1st release is almost done im just getting the dvd done for it and the distrubution contract has already been signed and all that so really its all ready to go, im plannin on droppin the mixtape directly after the compilation so thats why im collectin tracks now i always have allot on my plate and everything always gets done when i say it will so thanks for ur input but let me worry about my projects

Sep 12, 2002
tadou said:
If i can put in my 2 shekels, you should work on getting that 1st release out, homie. You can't be doing much for people's confidence by having that much on your plate......
heres my 2 shekels ... gametight has got M.I. to worry about, and he is taking care of his business how he sees fit ... instead of commenting on other peoples actions, make some more moves of your own -- keep busy with your own shit, actually so busy you dont have time to comment on what other people should or shouldnt do with their time......

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
what up with it schizo i have been in mexico and just mad busy, i hope all is well with u and urs, holla at me next tim e u getr a chance and d'struciton let me know what beat ur using and when its goin to be done, holla back at me
-m.i

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@Parapraxis
This isn't a thread to promote what i'm working on. But get at me when its been a calendar year or more since my last release.

@Game Tight
"Everything always gets done when i say it will" doesn't really count here if you've never set a release date.....so as of yet, there is really no measure of what you're capable of or how strong your word is.....thats all i'm saying.

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
alright mayne i dont want to start a whole discussion with u on this im simply promotin my shit so unless u wanna get on it u really have no business postin in this thread like i said before let me do my thing and u can do ur thing run ur company whatever that is and i will rum my company

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
do ya thing MI, letz get it crakin..............

@tadou............maybe instead of talkin negativly on folkz or pointin out thingz that really dont need pointin out, get down on a track and submitt it for the Mixtape.........get ya name & muzik out there......its a great oppertunity if you take it....maybe then people will stop havin such a negative view on you & your shit

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@EW
All i did was told dude he should get a release out first and make it OFFICIAL, before he goes around lining up 5, 6 other projects. Anybody else remember MI joining RapTalk last March/April as LowerEastside and signing on for a Young Krime DVD?...nuff said.

And if that passes as negativity to you, then i don't really give half of a shit, because that right there is al-Haqq, the truth.....deal with it.

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
wow tadou u got me on that young krime dvd, u better holla at young krime and ask him why the dvd never came out cuz thats his project and it was his decison to put a hold on it, dont speak on stuff u know nothin about it makes u look ignorant i will let my projects and for that matter even the videos i have on my site speak for themselves post some music or something and let ur work talk now im done with this little discussion back to what this thread was meant for...anyone who wants to get down on the cd holla at me

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ You don't have a fuckin clue what hate means, friend....so you can shut your mouth right now with that underhand, behind-the-back shit.

@M.I.
As a businessman, you should have made that known then. Because for all everyone else knows, you just abandoned the project. How does anybody know you won't do the same with this? If Best Buy backs out, will you dump the other one?

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
tadou i dont have to make shit known to u or anyone else when i do a project unless it says m.i entertainment presents then its the person who is payin for it to get dones responsibility to let people know when it has been put on hold i really am trying my best right now to not go off on u and ur blatant haterism towards me for no apparent reason, i mean like why do u always have to come at people sideways like u do and then disguise what ur doing as merely ur opinon, like who are u honestly to speak on other peoples shit all the time like u do i haven't seen or even heard about any projects comin from u or ur company, but the way u jump on every thread stating ur opinon its like u are a vet of the game or something and we should all respect u, man instead of putting all ur energy twards hatin on other people put it towards uyr projects dont worry about me do ur own shit u dont see me always asking about ur shit or hatin on u so anyways mayne either we can drop this whole little internet war and be cool or u can choose to keep it going but frankly im done with this argument like i said before.
and to all those supporting the project good looking out evilways is doing the graphics and nightshield already has one hell of a banger on the cd look out cuz the game will soon be vacccinated