Vector(cutco)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
i worked for the parks crew for about a year.....we cleaned/mowed/repaired park equipment....since the city knows your name you should try to look into something like that...hard work but thats something that could be a career...

i was bottom tier making 900 every two weeks...its easy to start going up once your feet are in the door.....good benefits and everything

Mar 27, 2006
Hmm well i want to go to school, i'm hoping to start community college around the same time (i hope) this warehouse job starts. I think they'll have me working graveyard though, full time student full time work. . .idk.

Aug 9, 2006
ive jumped into the full time work community outta HS....im also looking back to go back to college but my career path is cloudy to say the least...im not sure what line of work i can do that will keep me into it for a lifetime....ive juggled jobs for years since i graduated back in 06....and even before then back in HS...