Vector(cutco)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2006
Anybody ever work there or know anything about it? I have training today but I'm really unsure about it. I've been looking online and i read Scam! Deception! Great Opportunity! So idk who to believe. Any help would be MUCH appreciated. I don't want to waste my time, i rather look for another job (high school graduate btw)

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
lol youd be better off getting change at off ramps then being a door to door knife salesmen

your from portland im assuming

go over to the sylvan offramp by the zoo, its gonna be crackin this weekend

May 20, 2008
lmafao i got training tommorow through saturday from 10am-4pm blood im feelin the same fuckin way,the first interview was an hr long...now i dont even kno if i feel like even goin.if this bitch show up tonight and i get sum pussy i aint goin nowhere.fuck them knifes

Mar 27, 2006
They demoed the scissors they got and yeah they cut through a penny pretty cleanly lol. Yeah the training is through Saturday and i'm like FUUUCK. I guess i gotta go job hunting tomorrow instead

May 20, 2008
iono if im fuck wid it.. how the fuck its gon be 17.70 per hr and commision but u cant get both,and if u sale anything they match yo base pay...and it aint like u sit in a office for 8 hrs a day and think u gon get 17 per hr,its 17$ per appointment u do cuz its gay as fuck

how da fuck im pose to sale crack and knifes at the same time? haha
dont they know if i dont have to report to a physical location on the clock that im not gon do shit.especially stab i mean sale sum knifes..haha them bitches is fuckin sharp

May 20, 2008
lol at turn u out by selling them knifes..mafukas said low key marketing,u can only buy em off they gay ass sales men....aint no1 never tried to sale me a knife...i cant even walk around with a benny in my pocket let alone a package of knifes without gettin fucked with by the police