Van Wreck (Spokane show cancelled)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
I spoke with Kutt after the show last night, and he said that all is good...show went great...and that all the shows were still on...and thank you to everyone that has showed them support and continues to do so...

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers...it really means allot to all of them...

Jan 12, 2003
BG performing last year after being released for being shot up......Tech, Kaliko, and Kutt performing this year after being released for getting in a wreck, can you say ALL other rappers need to take a lil look and see what real dedication is.

May 27, 2004
Hey like Dean said all is well in the Strange camp. The van and trailer did not do as well, from the looks of them you would have thought some one had been hurt really bad. Trav went from checking on everyone at the emergency room to the ford dealership and the trailer place. New Strange vehicles hit the road a few hours later. Anyway thanks to everyone for all your kind words and prayers.
Dawn

Apr 9, 2004
That was some cool ass shit. Tech talked about the wreck before he came on stage and was saying no face paint this time..shit was lost in wreck, almost didnt believe him because him, krizz, and kutt were killin it as usual, and yes we were lucky to have them present after the ass whoopin they got from the rollover. Thanks Tech and Strange crew!

Mar 31, 2003
whus up ya'll this is ya dude Jose usin steve's post name. i just woke up and took a nice fat shyt after a night of some 151......malibu rum........and of course pineapple juice, oh and a night cap of some jack in the box. great huh? anyways first and foremost...betthatstang FUCK YOU i've never wrecked a van u idiot, or truck . you fish head...y.yy.you city slicker mongoloid..you moron...you asshole.

P.S. FUCK MONTANA, FUCK THE WEATHER, AND FUCK THE NON-MERCH BUYIN MOFO'S IN IT, but the moose are cool.

oh yea and elvis, the guy working at the front desk at the days inn, in bozeman. now that was one cool guy!

Jan 12, 2003
StrangeLowregal said:
whus up ya'll this is ya dude Jose usin steve's post name. i just woke up and took a nice fat shyt after a night of some 151......malibu rum........and of course pineapple juice, oh and a night cap of some jack in the box. great huh? anyways first and foremost...betthatstang FUCK YOU i've never wrecked a van u idiot, or truck . you fish head...y.yy.you city slicker mongoloid..you moron...you asshole.

P.S. FUCK MONTANA, FUCK THE WEATHER, AND FUCK THE NON-MERCH BUYIN MOFO'S IN IT, but the moose are cool.

oh yea and elvis, the guy working at the front desk at the days inn, in bozeman. now that was one cool guy!
calm down son, i spoke w/ nick on the shit already.

Mar 31, 2003
betthatstang said:
calm down son, i spoke w/ nick on the shit already.
fuckstick your not jose's dad, his dad doesnt speak a lick of english, yeah anyways he doesnt wreck vans, he may blow transmissions, but he didnt wreck any vans, jose you should refrain from using jokes that people wont get unless they constantly listen to xm comedy channel 150,

steve

Jan 12, 2003
yeah i remember you drawing that pic either last year or two years ago showing that diagram of what he did w/ that truck. Among, other stories you guys have told me when i've been at the shows. Didnt know i touched a soft spot......my bad.