Van Wreck (Spokane show cancelled)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
Just talked to Travis. Apparently Tech, Chris, Kutt, Big Nick, and Shawn were driving from Billings, MT in one of Trav's vans when they hit some ice and rolled it 3 times. All of them are in the hospital and are doing OK with various injuries. The Spokane show tonight is cancelled and all further shows are on hold at this point. This is not a joke.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
betthatstang said:
damn that is some bad news. Hope they are all doing good. At first I was expecting to read that Jose was behind it all.

You're a fucking idiot....nice way to make jokes. Bad taste.

No, Shawn is not the white security guy. That's Matt. Shawn is the tall black dude who does promotions and does a lot of leg work at the shows.

I hope everyone is gonna be ok. I guess it could have been real bad since i dont know anyone who wears seatbelts in the van. I know I never do. Prayers go out to all the guys. I hope yall recover from your various injuries and get back on the road ASAP.

Jan 7, 2003
Thanks everyone...yeah everyone is okay..I talked to Kutt and got a message from Tech letting me know that everyone was okay...They all went to the hospital to be checked out...and everyone was okay..thanks for all the thoughts and prayers though...

Jan 7, 2003
Everyone is okay...bumped and bruised...I'm sure...scraped up...But tech was singing in his voicemail...so he sounded good...Probably be sore 2morro...this got around fast my phone keeps ringing...ha!!! But I will fill everybody in about anymore details as I get them...but as of about 11am...everyone had left the hospital and were figuring things out...But no big injuries...

dena

Rob...hey buddy...

Dec 29, 2002
COOL
GOOD NEWS

MY BROTHER IN LAW FLIPPED HIS CAR YESTERDAY OFF 72ND ST IN KCK AND HE WAS OK ALSO BUT FUCKED HIS CAR UP
ALL I CAN SAY IS GOD WAS ON ALL THERE SIDES