Vacation Time!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
I'm on a budget of 5 grand 4 me n my girl.

I would like my first vacation 2 be in a warm tropical area due 2 the fact in i'm in the northwest and it always rains.

I'd really like one a those bungalow joints thats on the water...n we like 2 pop sum tags.

Yall got any suggestions? Or had a Good vacation before?

Nov 24, 2003
rocky point mexico

Shit man I have been going to Rocky Point for years. It definitely cracks down there during spring break.

Last time I was there I lost my ID for like 3 days and on the last day before we had to leave I found it at the strip club... turns out I lost in getting a lap dance and they were nice enough to save it for me lol

May 27, 2009
You can probably stretch your money pretty far heading to Thailand or Indonesia. I knew some hippies that would save up like a G or two then live in Indonesia for half a year. I've never been out there though so can't really recommend anything.

Only cheap island I went to was Margarita Island in Venezuela for a month (total trip was right around a G, air fare included). I stayed with a friend so housing and most food was covered. Can't really recommend it though, shit is pretty crazy down there.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm on a budget of 5 grand 4 me n my girl.

I'd really like one a those bungalow joints thats on the water...n we like 2 pop sum tags.
I don't think with airfare you're gunna pull that one for only 4-5 grand.

I would like my first vacation 2 be in a warm tropical area due 2 the fact in i'm in the northwest and it always rains.
Or had a Good vacation before?
I've been and this is a good suggestion. It is pretty easy and inexpensive for you being in the northwest because you have easy access to canada.

Yall got any suggestions?
Go to south east asia!
This is another good idea, but most of your money will be taken up on airfare again. The nice thing is food and accommodations are relatively inexpensive. I'm going to Thailand in about a month.

Here is the trip I planned for you.
I don't know what airport you would want to go from or when you would want to go.

You will be going to Nassau The Bahamas. You will fly first class from Seattle, Wa on US Airways round trip. You will depart Feb 14(perfect valentines day gift) 10:25 pm - 12:07 pm 1 stop / 10h 42m
And return Feb 20 2:40 pm - 9:08 pm 1 stop / 9h 28m

https://www.orbitz.com/Secure/ViewF...e&z=b054&r=2&z=b055&r=3&lastPage=interstitial

You will be staying at a 4 star Resort in Nassau/Paradise Island. This beach front location includes a fitness center, at least one pool, at least on restaurant, a business center, laundry facilities, and high speed internet access so you can update us on how great your vacation is.

http://www.hotwire.com/hotel/detail...ionId=68950713757&selectedPGoodId=80453679134

Flight - $1122.20 (includes taxes and fees) x 2 = 2,244.40
Hotel - $126 x 6 = $756 + $112.29 in tax = $868.29

Total cost = $3,112.69

This leaves you with plenty of money for food, cabs, sight seeing, excursions, etc.

HCL-G

reefer_breh_goon
Mar 26, 2008
These 2 destinations are next on my South America list.
Did you go?
Which is a better a destination and why?
Thank You
I have been in Central America in the winter of 2007.
Costa Rica and Panama are two amazing places, but i prefer Costa Rica cause there the people are really friendly, weed is easy to find for a cheap price and the girls especially in the caribbean side are so cute and hot.

Is like a Paradise.
:classic::lick::classic:

Apr 25, 2002
I have my moments

CUBA is LOCO.
Dope, people, music, beaches, mamis, MOJITOS.
Cuba ain't scarface. Expect severe punishment for drug possession/use. We were told various stories about people busted with drugs (including multiple years for a joint). If you are a U.S. citizen expect extra harsh punishment and no cooperation from the U.S. interest section basically their lack of help would be equivalent to endorsing your punishment.

On the other hand if you go to Cuba as an American and are respectful and law abiding you can pretty much expect to be treated better than any other foreigner on the island. They especially love American people willing to break the blockade, but are very kind to all Americans. If you are a baseball fan they will love you. Most people will know where you are from by the closest MLB team to your home town.

i heard you can go to cube directly from the united state if you are apart of a church and "doing work for the church" while in cuba
There are occasional direct flights from Miami to Cuba, but those are most often reserved for high level humanitarian/religious missions and people with relatives on the island.

There are a number of groups religious and otherwise (sister city, doctor/medical groups, etc) that make legal government authorized trips to Cuba. These were more prevalent during the Clinton years as the Bush admin was very strict on granting permits and would often old off issuing them until the last minute to prevent travel plans from being made. Often times these groups still travel through an intermediary country to cut down on travel costs and for ease of travel.

That semester at sea ship for rich college kids stopped in Cuba at least once and they got to meet Fidel on one of the stops. :ermm:

Nov 24, 2003
That semester at sea ship for rich college kids stopped in Cuba at least once and they got to meet Fidel on one of the stops. :ermm:

My homegirl from NYU did a semester abroad in Cuba. There was a shit load of loopholes and red tape to do it, but she said it was one of the best experiences of her life.